cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
twitter reliable :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's looking like a tough league next season.

Same old, trotted out every season!

I think we just have to accept its a tough league every season to get out of. Especially when you have players that are not up to the challenge when it really matters, like we have had. Hopefully that will be rectified in short order.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Daniel Pudil? I think he's great in community, but what use will his nic cage impression be on a football field?!

giphy.gif
I'm so glad someone else thought of this as well. Personally I'd sign him anyway, just for dressing room morale!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think you'll find these lot are probably the most reliable on Twitter call a lot of transfers before anyone else

Here's a few of yours that didn't work out.....

[TWEET]560434431073460224[/TWEET]

[TWEET]560203090683777024[/TWEET]

[TWEET]560089928894529537[/TWEET]

[TWEET]560044531706757120[/TWEET]

Meanwhile your successes are done deals already announced all over the internet.

You're another agent or agent's lackey.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The only alarm bells are that, if Derby are getting rid of him they will be bringing in someone even better. It's looking like a tough league next season.

Just like we "got rid" of Murray, and brought in the "even better" CMS? That worked out well, didn't it?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ahead of a medical, to quote the whole thing in context.

That would have to be signed subject to medical then... no way we would take the risk on Bobby with his injury track record...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What does this say, for us on tapatalk?

To paraphrase it says 'nsc has a mobile layout, why not try that instead of stupid tapatalk'*

Or to, quote it more accurately "Cardiff City agree fee for Derby County's Johnny Russell"

(*I tried tapatalk once and hated it and can't understand why people use it, especially since it doesn't show everything that is posted)

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Indeed, someone else mentioned her (but were too lazy to imbed the tweet) and suggested she was usually quite reliable. All I'm seeing so far is a pout and a nice rack.

Nothing to do with laziness, I have no idea how to imbed tweets, nor a care to learn how to in all honesty. She has a pretty good track record, but I'm sure she'll appreciate you rating her rack too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here