Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket for final two home games.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Anyone got a spare ticket for Wigan? Just to make it more tempting for you, I have car parking Very Close, the best thing about it is no queuing in or out.

Wigan showing no seats available this morning

Just a wheelchair and companion space in S1I. It looks like the only shout anyone will have now will be via the ticket exchange. No apologies for reminding again that STH's can make their seat available if they can't go. You will earn a voucher to spend in the shop once sold (it will sell!) https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617WAFC

Bit disappointing that we didn't get any of S1B as I don't think Wigan have sold any seats in this block and it seems a bit overkill to use the whole of the block for segregation. Tickets are off sale on the Wigan site now too

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I desperately want two adult tickets for Wigan. Didn't think I would be able to go to it as meant to be working but I'm not now. If anyone knows any going spare please do let me know!

I've never bought from the ticket exchange before so excuse my ignorance but how do I find out if tickets do go on sale there?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Look every day for ticket exchange on website for Bristol game. Not one has appeared despite must be loads unable to attend. Why dont club publicise more on site or emails. I think listed under buy tickets is last place people wanting to exchange would look

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Look every day for ticket exchange on website for Bristol game. Not one has appeared despite must be loads unable to attend. Why dont club publicise more on site or emails. I think listed under buy tickets is last place people wanting to exchange would look

I think the Club are waiting to see if Bristol City return tickets for this game before the ticket exchange becomes active(ish).

I've asked this a zillion times. According to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] the system is highly labour intensive so may be more trouble than it's worth for them.

Not really want a fan wants to hear when they want to be there for this momentous moment when at the same time there are 100's maybe 1000+ empty seats

Hope so...Tickets go on general sale on the BC website later next week

They have only been given 1350. Considering this could well be a game that secures their survival and the fact they usually bring reasonable numbers and that it's their last away game of the campaign, I would not expect to send any back

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I've asked this a zillion times. According to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] the system is highly labour intensive so may be more trouble than it's worth for them.

Not really want a fan wants to hear when they want to be there for this momentous moment when at the same time there are 100's maybe 1000+ empty seats

How labour intensive is sending an email or putting on website directing people to where they can exchange ticket

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here