Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will NSC change?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There will be more of the modern football ignoramouses asking why we sing about Crystal Palace like those in Twitter last night....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No more highlights from me ( cue massed cheers from silent listeners :clap2:), I guess it'll be over to MOTD and their expert analysis :yawn::yawn::yawn:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't think you'll see that many. None that will stick around on here for long anyway.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not much will change

We are Premiership (sic) ready.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet some of the boring old sods resurface.
haha oh yes, who was the poster who slagged off all things Albion (not making it easy for you) and had a field day throughout the Sammi season.
He even appeared last Christmas saying 'oh I lost my laptop but I'm back now' - never to be seen since.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Considerably more 'Hughton Out' threads.

I'm dreading that.

However, Brighton won't get relegated under CH but playing against multi million pound teams there will be a few severe beatings along the way. The difference HOPEFULLY with Brighton and Norwich will be that he is not living in a shadow of a previous Manager who took Norwich up via two successive promotions. Even though in his first season he had taken them to 11th in the table, higher than Lambert, the fans in the majority had ideas of Grandeur. They truly believed they should be a top 10 Premier League Club. Their Boardroom deucedly believed the same. Just look at them now. As soon as they dismantled the CH team, they went into free-fall.

Next season will be tough but CH is not as defensive as some Norwich fans would have you believe and in home matches had a go at everyone, including the top teams. Away matches I would concede he was very defensive in 90% of away matches.

I think a lot will depend on good recruitment in the summer but his recruitment everywhere he has been has been fairly decent. He knows where players will fit into his plans before he buys them, instead of signing individuals.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Assuming we win promotion-next season will see a whole new set of various clubs supporters flocking to the boards,some old faces and some very new ones.

Are we prepared,are we bothered.

Will it be quite different and yet refreshing or much the same.

I shall be mostly wearing a tie when I post on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm dreading that.

However, Brighton won't get relegated under CH but playing against multi million pound teams there will be a few severe beatings along the way. The difference HOPEFULLY with Brighton and Norwich will be that he is not living in a shadow of a previous Manager who took Norwich up via two successive promotions. Even though in his first season he had taken them to 11th in the table, higher than Lambert, the fans in the majority had ideas of Grandeur. They truly believed they should be a top 10 Premier League Club. Their Boardroom deucedly believed the same. Just look at them now. As soon as they dismantled the CH team, they went into free-fall.

Next season will be tough but CH is not as defensive as some Norwich fans would have you believe and in home matches had a go at everyone, including the top teams. Away matches I would concede he was very defensive in 90% of away matches.

I think a lot will depend on good recruitment in the summer but his recruitment everywhere he has been has been fairly decent. He knows where players will fit into his plans before he buys them, instead of signing individuals.
One of last nights 'we'd be promoted if he'd stayed' :rolleyes: Glenn Murray threads, had me delving back into Poyet/AMEX era Albion.

Taking into account Poyet was the architect of his own downfall, to the extent I was pleased when he finally went, I'd all but forgotten just how much I was TeamGus when the Albion rebooted the 1.3 version.

I'd have loudly fought against anyone who told me then, in just 3-4 seasons I'd be 'Gus who' and incredibly dismissive of just about everything he stood for as a manager.

I thought he was the new messiah, sadly so did he.

Now, looking forward, we have the bonus that CH isn't desperately trying to shoot himself in the foot, but at some point somehow one party will be turning their back on the other.

I can't imagine ever loving an Albion manager as much as I love Chris - but then again I've said that before.

#ficklemoi?

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
There well be even more threads asking if there is a stream for the game. The answer is of course that all premier league games are streamed. ��

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
An increase in the following threads

1) Anyone got a spare ticket 'Ive been supporting the club for >< years but don't have sufficient points
2) Touts need a clampdown
3) How much for a programme/beer/pie
4) Prawn sandwich followers
5) JCL or as they are renamed Premier League Glory Boys
6) Draconian measures for Palace Games
7) A pay per post regime introduced - season tickets available
8) When did we last play a game Saturday 3pm

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
An increase in the following threads

1) Anyone got a spare ticket 'Ive been supporting the club for >< years but don't have sufficient points
2) Touts need a clampdown
3) How much for a programme/beer/pie
4) Prawn sandwich followers
5) JCL or as they are renamed Premier League Glory Boys
6) Draconian measures for Palace Games
7) A pay per post regime introduced - season tickets available
8) When did we last play a game Friday 7:45pm

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Every club who gets promoted can expect an increase of 30+ % plastics......yes these are real plastics that are only interested in the premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here