Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester are ABOUT to mess up winning the Premier

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm kind of done with the Leicester love in and want Spurs to win it because the plastic Arsenal fans tears will be delightful.

This. I was done with them after 5 Live had a programme dedicated to how amazing Leicester are before they had won a single thing.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
If Spurs win at Chelsea I could see them making up the ground - but how motivated will Chelsea be on the last day if they can assist in stopping Spurs winning it?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Lump on then Enrest.

lei.JPG

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Come on Leicester! I think they'll do it. 5 points with 4 to play will be enough of a lead even without Vardy for a couple of games. They have got a man from Argentina after all. And it would be great to see Leo win it.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
as it stands now,Spurs are probably the best team in England

and will go very close again next season

I can't see Leicester repeating the heroics of this season again

so for that reason I hope they get over the line and win it

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think Man City will Storm the league next season. Spurs may only have this one chance and I hope they do it. It will certainly be a tougher league next season as so many teams have got something to prove after such a poor showing this season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just chuckling at those members who laughed at me a few months back when I said Spurs would win the title this year. That said, Leicester City should still hold on.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd be happy for either Leicester or Spurs to win. The national love in for Leicester has been tarnished for me by their FFP shenanigans, which is denying charities a few million in fines.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think Man City will Storm the league next season. Spurs may only have this one chance and I hope they do it. It will certainly be a tougher league next season as so many teams have got something to prove after such a poor showing this season.

Chelsea should wake up next year too. Manchester United are also set to become the richest club on the planet.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Just shows you it's not over till it's over.

Sadly I think Vardy's sending off has cost them the league in the same way Gerrards slip did against Chelsea.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Spurs have couple of tricky away games, Chelsea then last day at Newcastle will be tough if its a decider - just go/stay above Sunderland if already relegated. meanwhile Leicester have a maybe tricky game at ManU, depends which ManU turns up, and a potentially rolling over Chelsea last game. too late for Spurs i think, though how late did Newcastle throw it away?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Games to go after this

Leicester:
Swansea H
Man Utd A
Everton H
Chelsea A

Spurs:
West Brom H
Chelsea A
Southampton H
Newcastle A

Six points for Foxes, Nine for Tottings, Lineker decides he does want another kid after all. :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just shows you it's not over till it's over.

Sadly I think Vardy's sending off has cost them the league in the same way Gerrards slip did against Chelsea.

Where were Liverpool when that happened? I can't remember. Were they as comfortably ahead (on paper) as Leicester are now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here