Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Signed Up to Talk Talk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Superb. Always thought you were a bit of a cock since your embarrassing post about supporting a club nearest to where you were born, But that's water under the bridge now. :clap:

I might be a cock (good thing) but you are illiterate (bad thing) - it's you're fwiw.

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
Superb. Always thought you were a bit of a cock since your embarrassing post about supporting a club nearest to where you were born, But that's water under the bridge now.

I might be a cock (good thing) but you are illiterate (bad thing) - it's you're fwiw.

Actually, [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] was correct. If you're going to call someone illiterate, make sure you get your house in order first :ffsparr:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
Superb. Always thought you were a bit of a cock since your embarrassing post about supporting a club nearest to where you were born, But that's water under the bridge now.

Actually, [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] was correct. If you're going to call someone illiterate, make sure you get your house in order first :ffsparr:

Fair play fella I stand corrected but I'd like [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] to call me a cock to my face. The thread that he mentions about fans supporting their local team is relevant in that most Brighton fans live in greater Brighton or Sussex in general. Of course there are other fans who support Brighton for other reasons which are many and varied. But the majority are local. I can't see why I'm called a cock for stating that but hey it takes all sorts. :thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Fair play fella I stand corrected but I'd like [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] to call me a cock to my face. The thread that he mentions about fans supporting their local team is relevant in that most Brighton fans live in greater Brighton or Sussex in general. Of course there are other fans who support Brighton for other reasons which are many and varied. But the majority are local. I can't see why I'm called a cock for stating that but hey it takes all sorts. :thumbsup:

Hmmmmmm

You landed in a thread I'd started, a nice homely thread, and told me to piss of back to Manchester! I'm guessing you figured you were being 'funny'... alas it backfired akin to the majority of your terrible comebacks.

You're not funny, and apparently you consider yourself to be very, very clever. Not in a nice wordy way, which I would admire, but by repeatedly calling people thick etc. When they makes spelling errors and so forth.

Seriously, read some of your stuff back - you come across like a hugely boring, agressive, unstoppable moron.

Finally you keep making reference to warfare when dealing out your insulting swipes: i.e. I wouldn't want you in the trenches with me son etc. zzzz and so on... what's that all about? If you want to fight in a war, pick one and join up - that way, with any luck, you'll be able to prove how 'brave and massively hard' you actually are.

So there.

Kosh

Last edited:

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
Fair play fella I stand corrected [B[/B]

Take a good look around the Amex next time you're there. They only let us women in as well :rolleyes:

The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.

(@edna krabappel - hope you don't mind me pinching your siggy :wink: )

Last edited:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Take a good look around the Amex next time you're there. They only let us women in as well :rolleyes:

The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.

(@edna krabappel - hope you don't mind me pinching your siggy :wink: )

Your user name gave no hint of female. Welcome JCL (Jennie Come Lately) :thumbsup:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I wish people would just play nicely on here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here