Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who is America? (Sacha Baron Cohen)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Hope it's as good as it looks.

Sarah Palin isn't going to be a happy bunny boiler apparently.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I can't stand her but I think she has point on this one. She gets interviewed by SBC dressed up as a war vet and in a wheelchair - no politician would risk upsetting such a person.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Good to have her back in the public eye.

#SoWrongIt'sRight. :lol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I can't stand her but I think she has point on this one. She gets interviewed by SBC dressed up as a war vet and in a wheelchair - no politician would risk upsetting such a person.
Not going to shed a tear for her. Nasty piece of work.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

I watched the first episode on Showtime last night - it is as good as it looks

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I want a ”Gunnymal”. The Uzi-chorn was my favourite.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Apparently the guys doing the info video for the gundergarden or whatever it's called were asked to read off a teleprompter thinking they were filming something for Isareli TV. While the guys are obviously batshit mental nutters the tactics are slightly underhand by Cohen and clearly make the guys on tape appear worse than they actually are (and they are terrible people IMO).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8523147 said:
Apparently the guys doing the info video for the gundergarden or whatever it's called were asked to read off a teleprompter thinking they were filming something for Isareli TV. While the guys are obviously batshit mental nutters the tactics are slightly underhand by Cohen and clearly make the guys on tape appear worse than they actually are (and they are terrible people IMO).

Did they not ask to see the transcript before? Imho, and like Brass Eye, these people have been duped by nothing more than their own vanity.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8523147 said:

Surely, though, you wouldn't be prepared to read something like that unless you sided with it. I've only see a 12 minute extraction and that was enough for me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here