Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Last Day.....looks like fun

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Would like to see Birmingham & Reading drop but Bolton’s GD is too much to turn around even if they win

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would like to see Birmingham & Reading drop but Bolton’s GD is too much to turn around even if they win

I was going to say Derby up and Birmingham down just as a two fingers to their dickhead owners not giving Rowett a chance before they went for “name” Zola. Then I remembered that Stockdale plays for Birmingham, I would not wish a relegation on him after his heroics for most of last season.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Along with Swansea and Huddersfield to stay up, I want Cardiff to go up for no other reason other than we'd then have 3 prime candidates for relegation fodder next season.

Exactly this - even better if Derby were to win play-offs (that would be 20th place sorted).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Betting: Bolton to win and Derby to draw?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Come on Burton

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just a touch tight at the bottom.

gd.png

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Who the hell is the Sky pundit next to the commentator at Cardiff?

100% skewed opinions towards hoofball Cardiff. Calling every tackle by Reading a penalty. Biased beyond belief.

Is it Bellamy? He was on the pitch beforehand. Watching the pics but listening to 5 Live Final Score for updates, quite exciting!

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I feel sorry for Cardiff...how unlucky to get such an awful ref as Bobby Madley for such a vital match....according to BBC, he has already denied Cardiff a "stonewall" penalty.

Good to see ex-Burnley flop (but honest trier) Lukasz Jutkiewicz on target against Fulham:) Then, he missed sitter.

wow Brum 2-0 now:) Fulham bottlers like Derby?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Preston down to 10. Come on Burton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here