Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#together moments

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
COtzwp0WUAAEsTz.jpg

A marketing buzzword became a motto, the fans became a family and the club became a community.

Whatever happens in the next six games that day will be our brightest moment, borne out of our counties darkest.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Might just be me but I find this thread a bit embarassing. Together moments? #wtf. Must be a result of how well we are doing, normal cynicism and backbiting has been suspended in favour of a mutual love in. Yuck. Messy. Come back NSC, all is forgiven! 😍

Fail to beat Forest and I am sure that the mood will be more to your liking.

We all know that, if we don't get promoted, there will be Palace trolls on here trying to call this season a failure. I just wanted to put on record that, automatics, play offs, promotion or not, this season has seen our whole squad achieve very high standards throughout the year.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is a feel good thread.

As [MENTION=22849]Stato[/MENTION] says, whatever happens to us between now and the end of the season we can be extremely proud of the club as a whole.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Fail to beat Forest and I am sure that the mood will be more to your liking.

We all know that, if we don't get promoted, there will be Palace trolls on here trying to call this season a failure. I just wanted to put on record that, automatics, play offs, promotion or not, this season has seen our whole squad achieve very high standards throughout the year.

It is a fantastic season. No question.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The competition for places from the centre backs has also been great.

I think that Dunk was made man of the match in the Forest game and then had a wobble over the transfer talk. He agreed a new deal instead of going to Fulham, only for Greer and Hunemeier's form to keep him on the bench for nearly two months.

Goldson signed, probably expecting that Dunk might be off, found himself fourth choice and then thrown in during an injury crisis. Dunk was getting dog's abuse for mistakes and Goldson scored an own goal in his full home debut. Now they are repaying the early season compliment by playing so well that Greer can't get back in the side. Meanwhile, check out the injured and now fourth choice Hunemeier's Tweet in response to Dunk and Goldson's goals against Brum:

https://twitter.com/UweHuenemeier2/status/717454548659478528?lang=en-gb

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Quite. Perhaps a reflection of the manager?

A few years ago, I saw Hughton walking through the Club level at the Emirates before a match. He was between jobs, but a number of people stopped and shook his hand or said hello. I thought "Mmm, this guy was a Spurs stalwart, there aren't many of those who would be welcome here....he must be a decent guy". Delighted to say I was right.

PG

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Isn't it fantastic though? It's almost been worth all the shit of the last few decades, and probably means more because of it. I just hope that if we do make it up CH gives Calde a run out for the last 20 minutes if we're cruising at 3-0 against, say, Man City. Would break my heart not to see that guy in the stripes in the Prem, no matter how briefly.

This is a feel good thread.

As [MENTION=22849]Stato[/MENTION] says, whatever happens to us between now and the end of the season we can be extremely proud of the club as a whole.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I wanted to cry on his behalf when he said how sad he was after the Cardiff defeat :lol:

He's also given us For The Winning!, which is easily up there with #together as my favourite Albion related soundbite of the season.

Jiri.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Might just be me but I find this thread a bit embarassing. Together moments? #wtf. Must be a result of how well we are doing, normal cynicism and backbiting has been suspended in favour of a mutual love in. Yuck. Messy. Come back NSC, all is forgiven! 
It won't last - don't worry. read the Birmingham match day thread between the time they scored and we equalised to see NSC panic in motion.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
As the OP suggests - there have been outstanding contributions at different times this season from so many different players, particularly attackers - I can't think of another season like it. Some have been consistently good - such as the defence and centre midfield - others had incredible patches to be matchwinners in a few games...

Consistent - Stockdale, Bruno, Stephens, Kayal, Goldson, Dunk (since Jan)

August/Sept - Lua Lua, Hemed, Bong, Hunemeier
Oct/Nov - Zamora, March, Rosenior
Dec - Wilson
Jan - Zamora
Feb/March - Murphy, Knockaert, Goldson, Hemed
April/May - ?

Dunk unfortunately kickstarted the bad run with his sending off at QPR which took us and him a long time to recover from... Injuries played a huge part too and he has become a better player for it coming out the other side - his goal this week possibly another pivotal moment of its own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here