Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread*****

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Notice he didn't pass to Skalack. It seems Skalack can't tackle, head or go past anyone and is so right footed. It seems he's on to take corners and free kicks from the left.

He's a RIGHT winger who is being played out of position on the left wing. He's being largely wasted, but we're sacrificing him in favour of Knockaert - which is fair enough and justified! I'd prefer to see Baldock off, with Knockaert playing off Hemed - Murphy on the left and Skalak on the right. Skalak's crossing is mentally brilliant, and we're not utilising it.

feeling physically sick listening to this on the radio

you should try watching it on c r I c f r e e . t v - then you might be actually sick :) (sorry - in joke - bl00dy buffering I'm suffering from - my end I think)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He's a RIGHT winger who is being played out of position on the left wing. He's being largely wasted, but we're sacrificing him in favour of Knockaert - which is fair enough and justified! I'd prefer to see Baldock off, with Knockaert playing off Hemed - Murphy on the left and Skalak on the right. Skalak's crossing is mentally brilliant, and we're not utilising it.

This.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016

Yes I know. Knockart should be on the left instead as having Skalack out wide on the left is absolutely pointless. It seems we've 10 men when playing players out of positions.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
All good so far. We have had the better chances and look confident. Just need to continue the same in the second.

The Bumpkin Brothers heaping praise on us from the Sky studio. :mad: Yep, the world really has gone mad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You'd like to see Baldock off? Didn't see that coming :lolol:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Sky keep saying "Kanockaert". Is that how you pronounce it? It's starting to wind me up.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton

this is true but on the left he showed he is value on that side against QPR

it just becomes a knife edge decision / seems more of an issue in games like these against the very best of our competitors...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think we look good attacking but nervous at the back, always look like we have a mistake in us and Dunk needs to be careful, really careful!!! Need to try and draw Thorne into another foul and also think our strikers need to do a little more in holding the ball up. Come on you seagulls, give us a goal to calm the nerves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here