Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is my heritage stone?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Whilst I agree with your overall sentiment, the A&K contributors didn’t get the stones for free. Far from it. They stepped up when the club was in need - just as the others you mention did. We all have different ways we can help.

I was just a bit disappointed that the replacement stones were stuck in the corner (I’m not sure if all the originals were, I just know where mine is).

They would have donated the A&K money anyway, though, wouldn't they?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They would have donated the A&K money anyway, though, wouldn't they?

Same as everyone else would have done what they did anyway. You’re just splitting hairs, now!

The original pledge from the club wasn’t a heritage stone anyway.......

My only point, really, was that these were the original stones placed and appear to have been shoved in a corner. :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Same as everyone else would have done what they did anyway. You’re just splitting hairs, now!

The original pledge from the club wasn’t a heritage stone anyway.......

My only point, really, was that these were the original stones placed and appear to have been shoved in a corner. :shrug:

They are on a prominent wall, and easy to find. The original seats idea was ok, but I actually preferred the stones idea. It's a shame the first lot were so poor, but I like the plaques/stones on the wall.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They are on a prominent wall, and easy to find. The original seats idea was ok, but I actually preferred the stones idea. It's a shame the first lot were so poor, but I like the plaques/stones on the wall.

Are you missing my point on purpose now?

The wall may be prominent, but my stone is halfway up a ramp!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here