Call him Ro-land for the entire duration of his contract:

44630195_roland226.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I guess that counts as five.......

**DRUM ROLL**

A wooden one foot long triangle with covered in red velvet with a gold border and in the middle of the gold border it reads in gold plated writing " ROLAND HUMPHREY-LANCASTER, MBA"...

The chap brought in his own name plaque.... No one in the office has name plaques...

Jesus.........

Please tell me that's his real name too. Even that smells of cheese.

The mayor I know didn't ever wear his cain to work as far as I know. Still a **** though......[emoji23][emoji23]

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

**DRUM ROLL**

A wooden one foot long triangle with covered in red velvet with a gold border and in the middle of the gold border it reads in gold plated writing " ROLAND HUMPHREY-LANCASTER, MBA"...

The chap brought in his own name plaque.... No one in the office has name plaques...

Jesus.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia

**DRUM ROLL**

Good grief, now THAT's what qualifies for a rating of 100% in bellcheesery. Mind you, I've always suspected that it was a name plaque, but a golden background is purely... jeez

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

**DRUM ROLL**

Utter dickhead. Is there any potential for hiding it once he leaves the office. He'll go ****ing crazy I'd imagine.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I was trying to work out how to get a picture of it without it being blatantly obvious without staying late which as mentioned above, I have handed my notice in so will not be doing anything other than 9-5 until I go.

Ask him where he got it made & that you are very impressed and thinking of getting one for yourself and would he mind terribly if you took a photo?

The massive downside with this is that you may subsequently get presented with something similar on your last day....

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I was trying to work out how to get a picture of it without it being blatantly obvious without staying late which as mentioned above, I have handed my notice in so will not be doing anything other than 9-5 until I go.

Surely he must go to the toilet at some stage during the day, in which case you can leap into action.

I think I speak for all of us in saying I am DESPERATE to see this object. It sounds AMAZING(ly pretentious and wanky).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

**DRUM ROLL**

Is that his actual name ?

This is a an actual book any resemblance ?

Attachments

• 17541951.jpg
    17541951.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 602

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here