Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This is genuinely you opinion or perspective

Exhibit number 1 : The suspect's profile pictures. Exhibit number 2 : The suspect says things like 'I'm redpilling an entire generation over on youtube' without ANY irony. That's it I've heard enough, case closed I'm afraid.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I know plenty of people with first class degrees and not an ounce of common sense.
She is stupid enough not to realise that the comment would have had so much of a reaction.
The government theoretically are the only people who can do anything about it.
No, I don't understand her and I don't think she does either, but obviously as usual you are the expert.
She is in the same box as the Kardashians etc. famous for doing nothing.

Absolutely disagree.

Hopkins is an incredibly intelligent woman and so please don't confuse and excuse her racist bile with stupidity. People do exactly the same with Boris Johnson.

She knows EXACTLY what she is saying and also, what will get her maximum air time and regardless of how her role ended in LBC, she has achieved exactly what she has wants...exposure, so sooner people learn to just completely ignore her, not react to what she spouts then the sooner she will slip into insignificance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Exhibit number 1 : The suspect's profile pictures. Exhibit number 2 : The suspect says things like 'I'm redpilling an entire generation over on youtube' without ANY irony. That's it I've heard enough, case closed I'm afraid.

They all say stuff like that, and its true, the young generation inEurope and the US is way more conservative. Alex Jones makes comments about having 20 times more veiwes than Fox news for the election night.

You really have no idea how much in decline the left is do you?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They all say stuff like that, and its true, the young generation inEurope and the US is way more conservative. Alex Jones makes comments about having 20 times more veiwes than Fox news for the election night.

You really have no idea how much in decline the left is do you?

You may be correct, you may not be. I'll only say just because a certain group happens to be emboldened at a given time don't assume that they speak for the majority. In 1960's US the projection was we were entering a new peaceful age. The US was about to wage war in Vietnam. The zeitgeist does not always reflect what is actually happening.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Sounds worse every time I hear it mentioned. Takes a certain sort of person to use the murder of children to get people talking about them but to chuck a holocaust reference into the mix is...I'm not sure what words to use. Narcissism doesn't cover it.

Nazissism?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You may be correct, you may not be. I'll only say just because a certain group happens to be emboldened at a given time don't assume that they speak for the majority. In 1960's US the projection was we were entering a new peaceful age. The US was about to wage war in Vietnam. The zeitgeist does not always reflect what is actually happening.

I didn't say they speak for the majority, its a movement that beleives western civilisation is worth saving. The part that is trollish always uses chest puffing honourifics, the way Milo calls himself his royal ******ness, or the term God emperor Trump.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Hardly surprising when he makes up stories about murdered children not actually being murdered.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hardly surprising when he makes up stories about murdered children not actually being murdered.

I told you once he didn't make it up, he ran with a statistical anomoly. You may wish to spin that as you seem clueless. Most people would ask why do you need to spin? He recently apologised for following false information over Pizzagate. It happens. He is more reputable than the guardian of huffpost who publish racist articles with no or minimal retraction.

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
I told you once he didn't make it up, he ran with a statistical anomoly. You may wish to spin that as you seem clueless. Most people would ask why do you need to spin? He recently apologised for following false information over Pizzagate. It happens. He is more reputable than the guardian of huffpost who publish racist articles with no or minimal retraction.

Infowars
------------------
Reputable

You can only pick one.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Alex Jones : "Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn't believe it at first. I knew they had actors there clearly but I thought they killed some real kids, and it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors."

You've ****ing lost it Looney.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Ah. One of the "I'm having the last word" brigade, eh?

You've had plenty of opportunity to explain what the "wider context" is, but rather than do that, you've simply asserted that there is one, and left it at that. In other words, you're a bullshitter.

And please explain why having "Jewish blood in your family" has anything to do with it. You're trying to say that you have Jewish blood in your family, so you must be right? Do me a favour.

Had to pack the bags to go away, so that was the reason for curtailing our difference of opinion. Could see it dragging on endlessly with no final solution.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Alex Jones : "Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn't believe it at first. I knew they had actors there clearly but I thought they killed some real kids, and it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors."

Was there ever a time when Looney had it ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Youve ****ing lost it bigtimer, you try to present perception as fact, a one of error as the be all and end all as if no other media outlet makes mistakes.

You keep posting on this thread riding your ego as youve nothing to add or say, yes once you buy into a statistical error that an attack didn't happen it follows that it was faked for nefarious purposes. This is neither far fetched or unprecidented. A commentator on CNN first remarked about the Manchester attack that it was a False flag, its the same thing except the commentator didn't have any reason to say it other than prejudice.

Have you got anything new or reasonable to add?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Youve ****ing lost it bigtimer, you try to present perception as fact, a one of error as the be all and end all as if no other media outlet makes mistakes.

You keep posting on this thread riding your ego as youve nothing to add or say, yes once you buy into a statistical error that an attack didn't happen it follows that it was faked for nefarious purposes. This is neither far fetched or unprecidented. A commentator on CNN first remarked about the Manchester attack that it was a False flag, its the same thing except the commentator didn't have any reason to say it other than prejudice.

I understand all those words individually. I'm just not sure about them in that specific order.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Anyone who follows Alex Jones or takes him in the least bit seriously is a ****ing moron. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here