Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off final anybody

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Palace on the BBS think were deffo for the drop ,its not going to be easy for sure but I think were better than this shite
I think it will be very hard not to be in the bottom 4 from the start of the season but then there is probably at least 5 other teams with similar expectations, Palace being one of them!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have I missed much? Dozed off on couch and have just woken up!

That selfish sod of a referee has signalled seven minutes added time. I don't think anybody wanted to see that.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Not sure Ward is really that good anyway. Kachunga signed on permanently after the last transfer window I think. Brown, hmmm, can't see him as a Premier League player yet. Mooy will obviously be sought after, but needs to show he can step up.

Thought Kachunga was still on loan but I bow to your greater knowledge. Brown looked class during their good runs this season, may not be a starter in the prem yet but could see him loaned to a lowly prem team.

Still think this season will be a one off if they don't go up, especially if they lost Wells too in the summer.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it will be very hard not to be in the bottom 4 from the start of the season but then there is probably at least 5 other teams with similar expectations, Palace being one of them!

Don't be daft. They nick a couple of wins against decent sides to save themselves and suddenly European qualification is the aim again next season :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In the days leading up to this I thought I was a neutral. It hit me before kick off that I'm clearly not.

Come on Huddersfield!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This is dross. Mooy non existent 2nd half.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Apologies if previously touched upon in this thread but never having watched the Championship play off before is it usual not for the Club Wembley seats to sell out?

This is apparently the richest game in domestic football you would have thought it would be a near sell out.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apologies if previously touched upon in this thread but never having watched the Championship play off before is it usual not for the Club Wembley seats to sell out?

This is apparently the richest game in domestic football you would have thought it would be a near sell out.

I was rather assuming they'd looked at the respective goal differences of the participating teams and thought- correctly, it seems- that it wasn't worth the bother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here