Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Moyes GOES

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He destroyed a very good United side, alienating some great players in the process
He inherited a battered and mentally exhausted Man. Utd. side that Fergie (in one last super-human effort) had pushed, cajoled and bullied to the title in his last season. Some great players weren't as supportive of a new manager as they should have been. The idea that Moyes went in and destroyed the side is rubbish - in reality, he should probably have been more ruthless in shipping out some of the big names past their prime and coming to the end of their careers.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Unfortunately, the likes of Moyes, Gary Neville, Tony Adams managing in Europe, is making us look like our national team. A joke.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
After Everton you would have thought he was going on to great things but it has been disastrous.
Just goes to show that sometimes you can be in the right place at the right time, then go on to bigger and better things only to find you were not that good in the first place.
Many managers have gone down that road, maybe that is why Wenger stayed with Arsenal for so long.

Could apply that to a few players as well

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
IMG_0647.JPG

:lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Where will he turn up next? I would suggest Watford if Hulls manager Marco Silva doesnt leave them to go there.

He won't be at Watford.

The Watford board decided several years to go down the Foreign Manager route when they got rid of Billy Mc Kinley or around that time - They will go down the foreign route again. You might therefore be correct about Marco Silva therefore.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There doesnt appear any outstanding candidates on that betting list. I think that they will appoint an unknown manager in England like Wenger was when he went to Arsenal or Pochetino to Southampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here