Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace- do you want them to stay up?

Do you want the Palace to stay up / go down?

• Stay up

Votes: 52 24.6%
  • Go down

Votes: 159 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Absolutely. You want to play your sporting rivals. So with heavy heart, I want them to stay up.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Hull will lose to spurs on the last day so palace are sadly safe.

Spurs last day of the season trip to St James Park didn't go too well 12 months ago. Newcastle were already down and they still hammered Spurs. This season Spurs are second and will remain second. It's bizarre that Palace are still possibilities for relegation if we take into account some of their recent scalps. Chelsea away, Liverpool away, Arsenal at home. The likes of Swansea have done the double over them. Their home hammering from Sunderland sticks in the mind as well. They've struggled to get up for the less glamorous opposition. Next up: Hull.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why oh why oh why would any Albion fan want them to stay up??

They will but by Christ I would celebrate.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We're done for , good luck next season you'll storm it .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
IF Hull win at Palace next Sunday lunchtime, which they're perfectly capable of doing, it'll be squeaky bum time on the final day of the season for Swansea, Palace and Hull.

If Sunderland beat Swansea on Saturday it's irrelevant, but alias it won't happen " sigh ".

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
If Sunderland beat Swansea on Saturday it's irrelevant, but alias it won't happen " sigh ".

Cheer up Dougie, if and I think it is a big if. you do go down Palace will set a new record for the number of relegations from the Premier League of 5 and enter the record books.
You are already joint holders of that record of 4, along with Middlesbrough , Norwich and Sunderland.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Cheer up Dougie, if and I think it is a big if. you do go down Palace will set a new record for the number of relegations from the Premier League of 5 and enter the record books.
You are already joint holders of that record of 4, along with Middlesbrough , Norwich and Sunderland.

Blimey taking the piss out of us for number of times we have been relegated from the Premier league, When you have only just managed to make the grade. :clap:

If we don't get the job done Sunday. I expect us to go down. United will most likely need some points last games of the season. Hey ho..way it goes, Down to 'not so super Al'.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Blimey taking the piss out of us for number of times we have been relegated from the Premier league, When you have only just managed to make the grade. :clap:

If we don't get the job done Sunday. I expect us to go down. United will most likely need some points last games of the season. Hey ho..way it goes, Down to 'not so super Al'.

Yes, fun init. Palace fans could of course never be accused of taking the piss could they G? Tell you what, if the worst does happen to you in the next two games I am pretty sure you can expect a lot more coming your way.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Yes, fun init. Palace fans could of course never be accused of taking the piss could they G? Tell you what, if the worst does happen to you in the next two games I am pretty sure you can expect a lot more coming your way.

All for a bit of banter headband, All part of the fun of having rivals. :cheers: Would expect you to get stuck in should we end up going down.

When is the 'nearly champions' open top bus parade?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
All for a bit of banter headband, All part of the fun of having rivals. :cheers: Would expect you to get stuck in should we end up going down.

Promotion parade is Sunday, CPFC G you coming?

For what it's worth think you will stay up, which is a shame as you just missed out on Europe.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

The other side of the coin is the unique record we hold for winning the Division 2 playoff finals in all four flavours.* :thumbsup:

*2 legged home and away, Old Wembley, Cardiff Millennium Stadium, New Wembley

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Of course sorry it's live on Sky.

Yep the lovely Sky midday kick offs, You will probably get a couple of those next season. I quite like the 17:30 Saturday kick offs though, Makes for a messy day.

Doubt our game will be a classic but could provide a bit of pre 'nearly champions' parade enjoyment for you guys.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

I guess the last minute goal at Villa felt similar to when Lingard scored in the Cup Final, apart from the fact that we still went up, but you missed out on the trophy and European football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The other side of the coin is the unique record we hold for winning the Division 2 playoff finals in all four flavours.* :thumbsup:

*2 legged home and away, Old Wembley, Cardiff Millennium Stadium, New Wembley

Don't you also hold the record for re-naming without paying your debts?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess the last minute goal at Villa felt similar to when Lingard scored in the Cup Final, apart from the fact that we still went up, but you missed out on the trophy and European football.

An ex Albion loanee scoring the winner would also have hurt much much more than Grealish scoring against us. As you say, we only lost the title, they lost much more.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here