Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hosham UKIP public meeting tonight in Horsham at 19:30

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Because of course you know what the electorate want ?

I think you have the wrong end of the stick WS. I think BF means people are not open to change however logically it is presented to them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think you have the wrong end of the stick WS. I think BF means people are not open to change however logically it is presented to them.

If that's the case I apologise - BF's post came across as critical of potential UKIP voters but I may have got the wrong end of the stick.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
like the comment below yours. Ask mowgli why and I would wager a lot of money that he doesn't really know.

For a start I do not believe we should leave the EU, I am against the scrapping of clean energy schemes and they're for a massive increase in defence spending which I also disagree with.

My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously, he is perfectly welcome to hold a meeting and engage with the community. I can assure you I am not "ignorant" in my opposition to UKIP.

I therefore would like to collect the money you wagered :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If that's the case I apologise - BF's post came across as critical of potential UKIP voters but I may have got the wrong end of the stick.

I got the same end of the stick as you, I apologize also [MENTION=13552]brighton fella[/MENTION].

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
If that's the case I apologise - BF's post came across as critical of potential UKIP voters but I may have got the wrong end of the stick.[/QUOy
you definitely got the wrong end of the stick, I'd encourage anyone to go along to a UKIP meeting but as long as that person aint a time waster and as you well know mate there are plenty of them about.
you either want change or you don't, live with the fact that current politicians are corrupt or go for something completely new....I know what I want. & besides corruptness I happen to agree with all what UKIP have to offer.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
UKIP deserve all the support they can get, a party who answers to its own constituents first and foremost rather than a party who answers to its whips in parliament first like others do.

You simply don't know that. They have ONE M.P.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Horsham used to be the second safest Tory seat.

It's not quite that now, but still in the top 10

I would be stunned if UKIP actually think they can win this seat.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Horsham used to be the second safest Tory seat.

It's not quite that now, but still in the top 10

I would be stunned if UKIP actually think they can win this seat.

Of course they don't think they can win Horsham. I'm sure they think that if they hold a public meeting they will be able to a) gain a few more voters to add to the popular national vote statistics b) get the usual anarchist brain doners to turn up and protest giving them local or nationwide publicity and turning the left in to the bad guys and c) get their shills to accuse anyone who doesn't turn up as the real bigot.

That's UKIP in a nutshell.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I'd suggest the complete reverse, there is absolutely no help for people such as this as they suffer narrow mindedness and complete tunnel vision.

That blind polemic suggests that you're either a supreme ironist, or a f%*king tw@t.

Right, who's going to run a book?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Will they be attached to a brick?
Democracy at work eh??..... In your little mind, everyone can have their say, just as long as it lines up with your opinion....

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
For a start I do not believe we should leave the EU, I am against the scrapping of clean energy schemes and they're for a massive increase in defence spending which I also disagree with.

My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously, he is perfectly welcome to hold a meeting and engage with the community. I can assure you I am not "ignorant" in my opposition to UKIP.

I therefore would like to collect the money you wagered :)

as for your stance on green...well that's up to you if you are happy with paying higher energy bills when that particular something hasn't even been granted a proven guaranteed fact, besides even if climate change were a proven fact do you seriously think india and china would consider stopping all of their omissions right now or in the very near future.. meaning the tiny bit of difference by Europe banning omissions wont make one iota of difference.
happy with staying in the EU are you.. just as long as you realise that endless immigration is here to stay and you've lost all complete control of your countries future, because how can you possibly plan / manage something when you aint got the slightest idea as to who or how many you are supposed to be catering for from one day to the next. its a ludicrous idea and you know it.
and finally if your content in knowing that a bunch of un elected corrupt Marxists are going to be running the majority of your affairs FOREVER from as far away as Brussels then you carry on fella. but don't go crying when it all goes tits up just like it is beginning to do so right now.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
as for your stance on green...well that's up to you if you are happy with paying higher energy bills when that particular something hasn't even been granted a proven guaranteed fact, besides even if climate change were a proven fact do you seriously think india and china would consider stopping all of their omissions right now or in the very near future.. meaning the tiny bit of difference by Europe banning omissions wont make one iota of difference.
happy with staying in the EU are you.. just as long as you realise that endless immigration is here to stay and you've lost all complete control of your countries future, because how can you possibly plan / manage something when you aint got the slightest idea as to who or how many you are supposed to be catering for from one day to the next. its a ludicrous idea and you know it.
and finally if your content in knowing that a bunch of un elected corrupt Marxists are going to be running the majority of your affairs FOREVER from as far away as Brussels then you carry on fella. but don't go crying when it all goes tits up just like it is beginning to do so right now.

London is as far away from Brussels as it is from Preston though. I'm not sure what geography has to do with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here