Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *** Das offizielle Deutschland gegen Republik Korea thead. ***

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
크래프트 베르크, 베토벤, 아돌프 히틀러, 내게 들려 주시겠습니까? 메르켈 부인, 당신 아들들이

(translation: Kraftwerk, Beethoven, Adolf Hitler, can you hear me Mrs Merkel, your boys took one hell of a beating)

Made a fool of yourself again, if you hadn't put so many people on ignore you'd know it had already been done

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm not saying this a Premier League fan boy as I watch a lot of European football and think the Premier League is over rated in many ways but not taking Sane was a dereliction of duty by Joachim Low. He would have been their best attacking player, shocking call.

As I said in the other thread, I thought they'd struggle as they picked a lot of players in that squad and then in the starting 11's who were not fit, woefully out of form and in some cases lacking motivation. Neuer, Boateng, Hummells, Ozil, Muller, Reus and Khedira should not have been anywhere near starting for them. They have some really exciting young players who would have served them better. As well as Sane, I also genuinely believe they would have been better off playing Pascal Gros rather than Ozil and Muller too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sadistic, I know, but who else can't wait to see a bunch of crying Germans?
That German lady with the German flag pained on her cheek, and a running tear mark through it, is going to go viral.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It's wonderful, having had a brief look around the internet, that the WHOLE WORLD is laughing at Germany.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now I'm done laughing, I would like to give praise to South Korea. They were brilliant, lucky at times, but loved their tenacity. Deserve their famous victory :thumbsup:
They weren't brilliant, they were awful. But they fought to the end, and yes, they deserved their victory against the World Champions, I'm delighted for them.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm not saying this a Premier League fan boy as I watch a lot of European football and think the Premier League is over rated in many ways but not taking Sane was a dereliction of duty by Joachim Low. He would have been their best attacking player, shocking call.

As I said in the other thread, I thought they'd struggle as they picked a lot of players in that squad and then in the starting 11's who were not fit, woefully out of form and in some cases lacking motivation. Neuer, Boateng, Hummells, Ozil, Muller, Reus and Khedira should not have been anywhere near starting for them. They have some really exciting young players who would have served them better. As well as Sane, I also genuinely believe they would have been better off playing Pascal Gros rather than Ozil and Muller too.

Gross is a lot more creative than Ozil based on today, feck me talk about passing the buck every time.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wow. How can you not love football with the drama these two games have given us?

Absolutely brilliant. Well done Korea on giving it everything even when they knew they had no hope of progressing, a thoroughly deserved win. And Germany finish dead last!

Bloody hell, football's great. The world cup is up and running for sure now.

Agree. As a neutral they were excellent games. Gotta love the World Cup haven’t you?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just caught up with the game from the recording :)

What a result!

Wouldn't happen in Germany :lolol:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

You have to laugh about the reaction to Sane's exclusion, ie, how strong their squad is if a player who would walk into most starting XI's can't even get into their 23

.......and they then end up in last place in their group

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here