Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brazil v Mexico

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Struggling to see what Ally McCoist brings to the commentary table to be honest. Tho this is a company that somehow values the thoughts of Andy Townsend.

I like Coisty - dry sense of humour, would take him over the likes of Hoddle or the dreadful Danny Murphy any day of the week.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Willian. Lovely player, him and Hazard absolutely tore us a new one at the Amex. Their performances were only bettered by Coutinho IMO, who gave probably the greatest individual performance by an opposition player I think I have ever seen.

Blimey, isn't it great talking about these players we've now actually seen in the flesh !

And how fantastic to be able to sing to the player in person, apropos his stupid haircut 'Antoine Griezmann you look like my nan' :lol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Willian. Lovely player, him and Hazard absolutely tore us a new one at the Amex. Their performances were only bettered by Coutinho IMO, who gave probably the greatest individual performance by an opposition player I think I have ever seen.

Blimey, isn't it great talking about these players we've now actually seen in the flesh !

Zaha should look at how truly great players you mention, stay on their feet. They simply want to play, create, score. Their first scheming thought is not "how can I gain a penalty?"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
****off Neymar you cheat

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looks like Neymar may need an amputation here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
What was that all about? I was distracted as my 13 year old son came home from school with a GIRL! (this is a first). Clattenberg says red card for violent conduct. :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Deliberately standing / gently stamping on foot or ankle = a red card. Clattenburg just said the same.

I do agree with all the comments about Neymar's acting.

But it was a red. If Milivojevic did that to Gross, I'd want the snide sent off. That sort of sneaky foul is commonplace in the PL.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What was that all about? I was distracted as my 13 year old son came home from school with a GIRL! (this is a first). Clattenberg says red card for violent conduct. :shrug:

Mexican player stood on his ankle whilst Neymar was down. Very painful, yes, but Neymar made a real drama out of it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Zaha should look at how truly great players you mention, stay on their feet. They simply want to play, create, score. Their first scheming thought is not "how can I gain a penalty?"

Sadly with many talented players, cheating is simply ingrained, its instinct. Its default.

I've just sat here watching Neymar writhing around (once again) in faux-agony. Cavani for Uruguay, a monumentally talented striker who thrilled me with two stupendous strikes at the weekend, yet he'll go down if someone gives him a dirty look. Suarez, great player, but utter cheating filth at the same time.

It saddens me. It really detracts from their amazing talents.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That's crossed my mind during this World Cup.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Didn’t realise Brazil were search a bunch of diving whingers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Silva looks close to death here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here