Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're on Sky again.. Burnley home

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Plane? We're not quite in Europe yet

[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] is, to name but one. Plus any amount of Albion ex-pats who might want to schedule in a trip. Besides, my 'etc.' covered a whole host of other folks who would be rightly pissed off with a reschedule. Not quite sure why you've decided to morph into uber-apologist [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] on this one ???

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
3pm games should be live Brighton v Burnley live wouldn't stop me going to watch Aldershot V Gateshead . I don't think it would affect many attendances at 3pm at all. Sky is mainly for armchair fans anyway .

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
3pm games should be live Brighton v Burnley live wouldn't stop me going to watch Aldershot V Gateshead . I don't think it would affect many attendances at 3pm at all. Sky is mainly for armchair fans anyway .

Most armchair fans would probably prefer Villa vs Chelsea on BT Sport anyway

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This is fannyfarts!!

Our two biggest defeats, and worst performances have been at 12.30, on a Saturday. Burnley must be rubbing their hands together, after the Boro and Cardiff games.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Rather than going into auto moan mode we should be celebrating that Sky want to show us so often as it is a clear indication that the team is having a successful season.

If you want Saturday 3pm games then we need to repeat last seasons poor performance.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was always going to happen.

Big fixture.

I enjoy the early kick offs. Watch the footy, go to a pub, watch the results flow in, go for a curry.

Great day.

Must admit a 12:30 Saturday kick off is the least irritating option when matches are moved

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] is, to name but one. Plus any amount of Albion ex-pats who might want to schedule in a trip. Besides, my 'etc.' covered a whole host of other folks who would be rightly pissed off with a reschedule. Not quite sure why you've decided to morph into uber-apologist [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] on this one ???

True. But most of these are going to make a weekend of it. I doubt that many will fly in for a couple of hours and fly back out again.

It's irritating when games are moved but just about everybody and his dog was predicting that the Burnley one was going to be. I can't believe that people were operating under the assumption that it was going to be a 3.00 kick-off

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Feel sorry for the supporters - but it is one more game overseas fans will be able to watch. It's an ill wind...........

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
True. But most of these are going to make a weekend of it. I doubt that many will fly in for a couple of hours and fly back out again.

It's irritating when games are moved but just about everybody and his dog was predicting that the Burnley one was going to be. I can't believe that people were operating under the assumption that it was going to be a 3.00 kick-off

Dunno, just feel we should be raqing against the machine a bit more :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here