Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Punishment" for the pitch invaders?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don't get it - if the club has asked us not to invade the pitch, why would we want to? It's a lack of respect for the club, players and Tony Bloom, let alone the other supporters who want to allow the players the opportunity of going round the ground to thank them for their support.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't get it - if the club has asked us not to invade the pitch, why would we want to? It's a lack of respect for the club, players and Tony Bloom, let alone the other supporters who want to allow the players the opportunity of going round the ground to thank them for their support.

Mercifully football goes WAY beyond the realms of the binary logical world you describe. Else we wouldn't now have a club left to support.

On the pitch and get swinging on them crossbars,just for old time sake:moo:

Attachments

• 720001.jpg
    720001.jpg
    715.2 KB · Views: 272
  • SHEFF UTD0001.jpg
    SHEFF UTD0001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 277
  • scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 268
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 270

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The club are in the position of being able cancel ST of offenders as they have a waiting list to resell them to. I would expect the club to enforce this strictly as there are very few areas that they will come from.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The club are in the position of being able cancel ST of offenders as they have a waiting list to resell them to. I would expect the club to enforce this strictly as there are very few areas that they will come from.

Is this thread still going? :yawn:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
So is this a win win situation? I think we should celebrate 3 points as securing promotion, with a pitch invasion and everything that goes with it. And then lap of honour when it's mathematically done after the Bristol City game

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Did you really want to say "hope" rather than "expect"? An anti by any chance?

15,000 invaders and 2,000 on the waiting list. The sums don't add up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did you really want to say "hope" rather than "expect"? An anti by any chance?

15,000 invaders and 2,000 on the waiting list. The sums don't add up.
I would think that there would be a lot less than 2000 if that was the possible penalty advocated by the club, with largest number being from the North

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here