Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
you are correct in your assumption that im a konnie over cheryl man , but who hasnt had beer goggles on at some point in their life ? Pam from audenshaw is a case in point , though i was single at the time !

I'm surprised you managed to come up for air that night!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Shooting a trainee with an air rifle?

That said, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
I know what youre saying , but i doubt hes much different to most of the other pampered tossewrs in the premier league , a mate of mine was out in tenerife when a certain man utd player was approached by a girl asking for a picture with the said player, who then proceeded to take a mouthful of beer and squirt it in her face, much to the amusement of the sycophabntic tossers who were hanging on to him.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Shooting a trainee with an air rifle?

That said, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Yeah, that.
Cue shouts of "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" every time he got the ball that season.

You're right though, Bushy: The rest of the Chelsea squad of that era are nearly equal in terms of their CJTC status.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm curious now:

a) What HAS Cashley been doing for the last 2 1/2 months since Roma terminated his contract?
b) Whether a 34 year-old smoker without a club for all that time is still capable of delivering Prem quality performances.
c) Is he still fed up of the media spotlight that followed him around London?

I can see that if he wants to be playing regular football, still wants to be near London but wants a lower profile and is willing to accept lower wages then it is conceivable he'd be interested in joining the Albion. I would have thought that a Southampton, Watford or Bournemouth move might have suited him better though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He apparently has rejected a loan and wants to stay at WBA to try to impress Pulis.

Oh well, we'll just have to use more attacking options in midfield, rather than Rosenior then. I'm sure Rosenior will cover as a left back perfectly well. Exciting times!

jon12345

Jul 22, 2014
Didn't know he played for Tottehham!

As for the £5 grand, what we don't know is what he may have been offered by Chelsea? It was also suggested that Arsenal had reneged on the £60k deal. I don't like the guy but if my employers had verbally agreed to £60k and then droppred that £5k I'd be disappointed.

Ashleys side of the story which doesn't often get told is. He and his agent wanted £80k a week the same as similar standing players in the Arsenal squad. They shook hands and agreed on £60k. Between then and the signing of the contract Arsenal changed there minds and offered the £55k.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh well, we'll just have to use more attacking options in midfield, rather than Rosenior then. I'm sure Rosenior will cover as a left back perfectly well. Exciting times!
I that will be for 1 game only and that is because of the time remaining to bring somebody in before Saturday. I am sure CH doesnt want to play LR at left back except through neccesity

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
If you were knocking off Cheryl Cole (and I know you wouldn't be as you are a 100% Konnie man) then it would be a bit dumb, to put it mildly, to slip a length to a hairdresser.

Or, alternatively, the delightful Cheryl is so boring in the chariot, that Mr Cole sought a (very average looking) strumpet elsewhere.

So is CC all that ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Who next on the "has been Cole's" to Brighton list? We've had Joe and Ashley so Carlton? Andy (call me Andrew)?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So is CC all that ?

Depends on opinions I guess.

If I was a talentless celebrity singer trying to get over accusations of being racist, and there was a footballer trying to get over questions in relation to his sexuality, what would be the perfect marriage?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here