Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doing The 92.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Me and my friends only count new grounds in our 92 and any full first team fixture counts ie non-Albion games are included. Sometimes we shamelessly go to games just for the "tick". I'm around 12 shy theses days.

Why "shamelessly". if you want to do it, you do it, and stuff everyone else and what they think.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Remember there's a large number of Brighton fans who have watched our team play at four home grounds.

Can any team beat that?

Wimbledon (if you count MK Dons) would have played home games at Plough Lane, Smellyhurst, Hockey Stadium and their current just add water abortion of a ground.
Charlton have three haven't they Valley, Upton Park, Smellyhurst.
How many did Bristol Rovers play at?
Rotherham played at Don Valley for a season didn't they? That'll put them on 3.

Anyone else?

NSC Blog

It's good. Read it.
Jul 28, 2011
Can any team beat that?

Wimbledon (if you count MK Dons) would have played home games at Plough Lane, Smellyhurst, Hockey Stadium and their current just add water abortion of a ground.

Anyone else?

I think some Bristol Rovers fans will be able to match us, and soon beat us:

They played at Eastville until 85? (or 86?)
Then Twerton Park for about 10 years
Then the Memorial
But, if you count it - they also played five home matches at Ashton Gate in 1980 when Eastville was damaged by a fire.

Plus of course, their new ground is being built at the moment.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Do i count Aldershot and Aldershot Town ?After all there 2 Separate clubs.Also seen Charlton on 3 Home Grounds.

BristolPete

Sep 24, 2014
I think some Bristol Rovers fans will be able to match us, and soon beat us:

They played at Eastville until 85? (or 86?)
Then Twerton Park for about 10 years
Then the Memorial
But, if you count it - they also played five home matches at Ashton Gate in 1980 when Eastville was damaged by a fire.

Plus of course, their new ground is being built at the moment.

Top info on the mighty non-league Brittle Roverrzz there. Well, until the last point. Their new ground (how many grounds does a non-league club need?) is not being built, as we speak. Sainsburys are trying to pull out of a deal to buy the Memorial Ground and the Roverrzz are in a spin and crying foul. We don't know what is going on there, only that the builders are not building any new ground for NLBR this week. Or next.

If you have followed BHA to Eastville, and Trumpton, and maybe even the Mem, hats off to you. They are now giving part-time, pub team football a go - and finding they can win games at this level! - and you should be spared visiting that lot again. Fingers crossed

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Can any team beat that?

Anyone else?
Rotherham played at The DVS for 4 seasons and what a hole that was.

Attachments

• hols 369.JPG
    hols 369.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 165

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thank you for that!

Despite your vote of no-confidence (!), I will probably give the Amex a try, next time we meet

Good luck this season, I did get taken to Ashton Gate when City were in the old First Division, but that was a long time ago when I was a youngster.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Can any team beat that?

Anyone else?

I have seen us play Walsall away in the league at 3 different grounds - Fellows Park , Bescot and the Hawthorns (although the last one is obviously a 'duplicate').

BristolPete

Sep 24, 2014
Good luck this season, I did get taken to Ashton Gate when City were in the old First Division, but that was a long time ago when I was a youngster.

Cheers. If that was the Brighton game, I was there too. Yes, a long time ago

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
so no Albion fan on this board as far as we know has done all 92 Current league Grounds?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
currently at 80/92 (82 if not including their current homes but Chesterfield and Rotherhams moves cost me)

75 watching Albion , Arsenal,Chelsea,Fulham,Liverpool and Oxford out of boredom

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Blackpool was a new one for me this year.
somewhere nearing 50 now (of the present 92 Clubs)
but many less if only current grounds allowed
almost all were with Brighton ... i think the only exception is Villa where I have never seen the Albion
but did see Juventus there in 1983

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here