Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bissouma ran straight to the goal, put the ball up his top (pregnant) and Bong (best mate) and other team mates celebrated by kissing his bump...Muted?

Muted until he was able to run from 30 yards out, collect the ball and shove it up his shirt, yes.

After that, less so.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Muted until he was able to run from 30 yards out, collect the ball and shove it up his shirt, yes.

After that, less so.

You've got to wonder what some 'fans' actually watch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was one of the players who had to come of injured in the first leg. Remember the twitter photo of his leg/foot after the game.
I know. So why was he so amazing in the second leg (and the 4 months before that, and the following year)? He wasn't responding to being dropped then.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Said this about losing his place to Locadia/March post Liverpool

"I will keep working hard and the manager has a decision to make.
"He does his job and it is up to me to just keep working hard and get back in the side.
"I try to give my best when I am able to play, to give my best to the team, and that's what I did.
"We were unlucky that we could not get back into the game but I think we could be proud of ourselves.
"We could have been a bit more lucky but it wasn't to be. It is up to us now to keep the same level as we produced and that will give us the best chance at Manchester United."

via https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17...to-give-albion-boss-tough-selection-decision/

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Said this about losing his place to Locadia/March post Liverpool

"I will keep working hard and the manager has a decision to make.
"He does his job and it is up to me to just keep working hard and get back in the side.
"I try to give my best when I am able to play, to give my best to the team, and that's what I did.
"We were unlucky that we could not get back into the game but I think we could be proud of ourselves.
"We could have been a bit more lucky but it wasn't to be. It is up to us now to keep the same level as we produced and that will give us the best chance at Manchester United."

via https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17...to-give-albion-boss-tough-selection-decision/

I would still start Knocky ahead of both Solly and Loco

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Agree. Solly has been ok, not done anything wrong, but his from has dipped, as his impact on the game. Yes, he got a couple of key assists. I think AK is like a coiled spring, ready to go, and will offer a real difference against Manure, plus more defensive resilience than JL. Will be interesting to see who CH goes with. I would definitely start Andone, Murray seems to have so little impact or threat these days. Almost as if Murray would be better coming on late, if we need to resort to long ball direct, to get back into a game. But his lack of pace and movement, in the modern game against the best and quickest players/teams really is making him look out of place.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Agree about March no finish or final ball so frustrating always makes the wrong choice of pass when attacking the opposition box.

The player in our team with most assists and who's second in terms of creating chances per game?

You want that player out of the team?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Because, I may be wrong but some people don't see Solly as an exciting player and fans like that with Knocky what he can bring.

Not sure how highly Hughton rates 'excitement' in what he looks at in a player

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here