[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2018 Thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0945.JPG

GET IN!!!!!!!!!

Never doubted it a moment.

Interesting now whether to keep Foles or Wentz

Playoffs here we come after putting to bed the Redskins!

Jul 7, 2003
Thankfully Vance Joseph has been put out of his misery in Denver. Now all we need is for Keenum to follow him out of the door and we might have a decent chance next season.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Wild card weekend coming up - should be some good games.

Predicting Texans, Chargers, Cowboys and eagles

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Wild card weekend coming up - should be some good games.

Predicting Texans, Chargers, Cowboys and eagles

So little faith in the Bears who have beaten Packers, Vikings, Rams..........all within weeks. I had some doubt about beating the Saints or Patriots but these are not the same Eagles as last year.

9:40 p.m. Sunday night...........................it's going to be an exciting match!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Anybody doing NFL playoff brackets at work - just done mine, $10 buy in, 20 entrants and one overall winners

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Come on Seattle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So little faith in the Bears who have beaten Packers, Vikings, Rams..........all within weeks. I had some doubt about beating the Saints or Patriots but these are not the same Eagles as last year.

9:40 p.m. Sunday night...........................it's going to be an exciting match!

,,,,and having waiting for this for quite a while this Bears fan has to be up at 4.30 on Monday for work :rant: . Reckon I can probably squeeze in the first half.

In totally unrelated news [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] seems awful quiet on this thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
,,,,and having waiting for this for quite a while this Bears fan has to be up at 4.30 on Monday for work :rant: . Reckon I can probably squeeze in the first half.

In totally unrelated news [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] seems awful quiet on this thread.

In fairness to me!! my Rodgers based goading of you CareBears fans did have the big caveat of 'probably for the last time'...

...then I let rip :lol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've gone for Texans, Chargers, Seahawks and Eagles at 33/1...which probably means it will be Colts, Ravens, Cowboys and Bears :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

You say that but Foles is on fire at the moment, and we are looking stronger every week.

I think we have hit form at the right time.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
My Bills were nowhere near the playoffs this year, but I managed to get on New Orleans at 19-1 in the pre-season so for the next few weeks I'm a bandwagon Saints fan.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The Bears defence is not only the best Foles will face this year but the best defence he will ever face.

Our D is absolutely mighty. My worry is the injuries on offense and the need to keep penalties to a minimum. But this is a team that kept Kirk Cousins to 10 points in the last game, which was a must win situation for both teams - and we looked like we had fun doing it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here