Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] ifour 99 songs quiz

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
- The tape across the woman's mouth - what would be the point of covering ones mouth
- The candy cane near the Baby - you have written the answer in here
- The Snake - describe the snake
- The black ring on the side of the building - it's not a ring
- The Monk - what is he doing
- The angels in the sky (unless its related to the stairs...) - 3 clues in the sky the stairs are one, Again you have basically got one of them written here
- The badge on Clint - look what clint is wearing and what child he may have if he's a dad

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
- The black ring on the side of the building - it's not a ring
- The Monk - what is he doing
- The angels in the sky (unless its related to the stairs...) - 3 clues in the sky the stairs are one, Again you have basically got one of them written here
- The badge on Clint - look what clint is wearing and what child he may have if he's a dad

- ...then what is it? :lolol:
- He's wearing ballet shoes, I think?
- Got another one, is it related to the figure with a/the tail?
- No idea about Clint :(

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
...then what is it? :lolol: if i tell you what it is, i've given you the answer but think simply about it
- He's wearing ballet shoes, I think? not ballet shoes think about what monks might do/teach. an ancient tradition
- Got another one, is it related to the figure with a/the tail? the figure with a tail is a clue as well
- No idea about Clint :( ok look at the item of "clothing" just under his neck and as a male what would I be if he was my dad

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
...then what is it? :lolol: if i tell you what it is, i've given you the answer but think simply about it
- He's wearing ballet shoes, I think? not ballet shoes think about what monks might do/teach. an ancient tradition
- Got another one, is it related to the figure with a/the tail? the figure with a tail is a clue as well
- No idea about Clint :( ok look at the item of "clothing" just under his neck and as a male what would I be if he was my dad

I may end up naming my first born after you.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
17 to go for me now (although I'm struggling to spot where all the clues might be)

The angel at the top of the steps
The monkey looking creature halfway up those steps
The glove by Clint
3 fans
the dice
hellraiser/pinhead
the plasters over the womans mouth
give way sign
The thing with wires coming out of it on the train

I've seen clues in this thread for some of them but I'm still stumped, and i've got no idea after those what I might be missing?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
17 to go for me now (although I'm struggling to spot where all the clues might be)

The angel at the top of the steps -You've got the answer in there.
The monkey looking creature halfway up those steps -You're right. Where has it gone?
The glove by Clint -Iiterally describe it
3 fans -Not sure if there's more than one clue, but if not...then just pluralise it
the dice -As told to me, what are the dice doing?
hellraiser/pinhead
the plasters over the womans mouth -You want her to do something...something Gwen Stefani did
give way sign -The 'Stop' sign?
The thing with wires coming out of it on the train -Again, you've got the answer in there.

I've seen clues in this thread for some of them but I'm still stumped, and i've got no idea after those what I might be missing?

Updated

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

still none the wiser on the following (this quiz can make you feel quite stupid when you realise the answers)

The angel
the plasters

the give way sign is on the road by the cartoon cat (i assume its a clue), I've got the stop sign clue.

Still got 11 to go including the above, trying to work out where the rest of the clues are now.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
still none the wiser on the following (this quiz can make you feel quite stupid when you realise the answers)

The angel -Lose one of those words and you've got it!
the plasters -Another way to tell someone to say nothing, is to tell them to....? I'm in No Doubt about it.

the give way sign is on the road by the cartoon cat (i assume its a clue), I've got the stop sign clue. - Not sure about that one, if its a clue I don't have it yet.

Still got 11 to go including the above, trying to work out where the rest of the clues are now.

I've got 9 left, struggling now.

DavePage

down to six now, but can't see six lol
the upper two clocks,

maybe tarot cards
maybe trump socks
maybe black shiny shoes
maybe red and pink planes
maybe coloured pebbles
tall fan, still part of fans?
b & b sign, one or two clues?

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I’ve got two that I can’t seem to enter. The plasters and the don’t touch sign, can’t work out why. Maybe something to do with apostrophes on an iPad?!

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
i just finished all 99 so..

down to six now, but can't see six lol
the upper two clocks,

maybe tarot cards - not a clue
maybe trump socks - no clue either
maybe black shiny shoes -nope
maybe red and pink planes - if already have one related to planes then they aren't anything
maybe coloured pebbles - no clue
tall fan, still part of fans? - only 1 clue for the fans
b & b sign, one or two clues? one clue

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
I’ve got two that I can’t seem to enter. The plasters and the don’t touch sign, can’t work out why. Maybe something to do with apostrophes on an iPad?!

I managed to enter the plasters answer on an iPad, (don't use the apostrophe), but the don't touch sticker had to be entered on a PC. I have no idea why it can't be entered on Safari on an iPad!

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
lol I can't even see them to ask for clues, too funny

some that might help are the ones that have double ups.

Underground sign - 2 clues
the to let sign - 4 clues
door with paint - 2 clues
2 suitcases - 7 clues
nuclear weapon - 2 clues
ghosts in the sky - 3 clues
trump - 2 clues
another one is look on the building above the 2 clocks- I didn't spot that for ages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here