Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle (a)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So is it only the 2 end blocks that have gone on sale ?

Looks like it. I don't know what would trigger another block, is there likely to be a sudden rush - I doubt it, although it is some way off yet.

Home tickets aren't on sale yet, so they'll probably put the other blocks in with the home tickets if we don't look as though we'll sell a whole other block. Two blocks is only about 1,000 seats I think.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Looks like it. I don't know what would trigger another block, is there likely to be a sudden rush - I doubt it, although it is some way off yet.

Home tickets aren't on sale yet, so they'll probably put the other blocks in with the home tickets if we don't look as though we'll sell a whole other block. Two blocks is only about 1,000 seats I think.

That's right, almost exactly 1,000 have been sold, with 134 still left in the two blocks; 3 ambulant and 131 in the far corner section. Tickets are now available to all fans except those with just a purchase history, which go on sale on Thursday. With tickets having been on sale to top tier LP STHs since 4th September, I wouldn't be surprised if a number of fans are holding back, waiting/hoping for more central seats to become available. I know it's a long journey but it's Saturday 3 pm, SJP, great city, early autumn fixture. I guess there's a risk that another block (~500 seats) won't be released if the club thinks they won't all sell. Does anyone know how many Albion fans travelled up last season? Surely we'll manage at least 1,500 this season, i.e. fill up another block?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's right, almost exactly 1,000 have been sold, with 134 still left in the two blocks; 3 ambulant and 131 in the far corner section. Tickets are now available to all fans except those with just a purchase history, which go on sale on Thursday. With tickets having been on sale to top tier LP STHs since 4th September, I wouldn't be surprised if a number of fans are holding back, waiting/hoping for more central seats to become available. I know it's a long journey but it's Saturday 3 pm, SJP, great city, early autumn fixture. I guess there's a risk that another block (~500 seats) won't be released if the club thinks they won't all sell. Does anyone know how many Albion fans travelled up last season? Surely we'll manage at least 1,500 this season, i.e. fill up another block?

Hopefully we’ll get another block and only sell half of it, then we can all shuffle along a bit [emoji23][emoji23]

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Hopefully we’ll get another block and only sell half of it, then we can all shuffle along a bit [emoji23][emoji23]

Or those with tickets in the two corner blocks could all participate in a "sit anywhere free for all" and join those in the central block and we'd all be three-to-a-seat! It's the Albion away way! :D

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Why whimped out of train? Got returns from kings cross for £87 and journey is just under 3 hours. I can understand not driving but the train is a doddle. Well get taxi from b/hill to three bridges and train to st Pancras.

Doing virtually the same. When trains run on time they are clearly the best form of transport and you can take your tinnies on board.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
We just bought ours, right up in the top corner. Would have preferred elsewhere obviously but afeard they won't release another block. Can't blame anyone for not wanting to go, been before, long way, awful seats, .......
Booking my mountain climbing lessons in readiness.

Irvinegaz

Jul 29, 2017
I know I’ve posted before but I’m looking for 2 tickets for this game. There are 4 of us travelling from Scotland and we only have 2 tickets. Ticket office won’t allow us to buy 2 more as my friends have no purchase history. We have already booked train tickets and would be grateful if a fellow fan could help me out, thanks in advance. Gary

theboybilly

I missed out on a front-row seat in the first two blocks but have managed to get one on the newly-released section. Please bear with me if I insist on having my seat - I really don't want somebody standing in front of me for 90 minutes

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I reckon I can do the whole trip for £5.30 return.

I can do it for less........ Go visit my Family in Scotland a few days before and on the Return Journey you allowed to break the Journey so I break the Journey back home stopping at Newcastle

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
I can do it for less........ Go visit my Family in Scotland a few days before and on the Return Journey you allowed to break the Journey so I break the Journey back home stopping at Newcastle

I can do the trip at no extra cost as well! I can either walk it in around 55-60 minutes or just use the weekly travel pass that I need to get to work.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can do the trip at no extra cost as well! I can either walk it in around 55-60 minutes or just use the weekly travel pass that I need to get to work.

I'll be using my travel pass too as I work in Newcastle itself - seems like there are more of us up here than I'd realised!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here