Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Actor help

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was in Teneriffe when son had a bar there and missed my flight home. Was told to go back at 2200 hrs and they would try to put me on a flight. Went back and over on the outer arears of the airport a Russian cargo plane was being loaded by fork lift under lights. It was unusual to see a Russian cargo plane in Teneriffe. Son took the number of the plane and phoned a mate who he worked with at BA. That flight didnt exist on any flight plans or schedules but we saw it. Is Maxwell dead or living in S America or somewhere else?

- Why would a bloke who worked for BA have access to whether said plane was on a flight plan or not?

- Even if it wasn't, how do you make the leap from a Russian cargo plane in Tenerife to Robert Maxwell?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On a related note, only on NSC could we make such a quick shift from a bloke in a travel agent's TV advert to Robert Maxwell being alive and well in South America because [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] once saw an unusual plane at Tenerife airport.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I was in Teneriffe when son had a bar there and missed my flight home. Was told to go back at 2200 hrs and they would try to put me on a flight. Went back and over on the outer arears of the airport a Russian cargo plane was being loaded by fork lift under lights. It was unusual to see a Russian cargo plane in Teneriffe. Son took the number of the plane and phoned a mate who he worked with at BA. That flight didnt exist on any flight plans or schedules but we saw it. Is Maxwell dead or living in S America or somewhere else?

You're not from this planet are you.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
- Why would a bloke who worked for BA have access to whether said plane was on a flight plan or not?

- Even if it wasn't, how do you make the leap from a Russian cargo plane in Tenerife to Robert Maxwell?
Soviet Spy hence the Russian cargo plane.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Because they have access to all routes, flight paths and coming and goings at all airports through out the world especially where their planes fly. The assumption was that he wasnt dead but had gone on that plane with his belongings to S America and this has been suggested by many sources other than my suggestion. There is no proof either way of his outcome he was just assumed drowned.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Because they have access to all routes, flight paths and coming and goings at all airports through out the world especially where their planes fly. The assumption was that he wasnt dead but had gone on that plane with his belongings to S America and this has been suggested by many sources other than my suggestion. There is no proof either way of his outcome he was just assumed drowned.
:lolol: :lolol:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

What? BG jumped from a plane?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

No I'm definitely dead, I didn't go to South America and am absolutely not living it up in Peru. Nope.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

He was found dead, and buried in Israel, is my understanding.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Thats that theory put to bed then .

B0110cks, sorry, didn't mean to spoil this thread. :shootself
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION], you should have kept it going. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here