NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Number 20 reminds me of someone, I just can't place who :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
OK Stat. Perhaps we can be flexible on dates nearer the time. Maybe the Sunday. We'll see.

What about others? [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] [MENTION=22214]banjo[/MENTION] [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] [MENTION=152]Charlies Shinpad[/MENTION] [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] [MENTION=10856]1066familyman[/MENTION] [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION]

Yep, I can be available that Saturday (preferable to the Sunday for me personally). Would be great seeing as I missed the last one.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
OK Stat. Perhaps we can be flexible on dates nearer the time. Maybe the Sunday. We'll see.

What about others? [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] [MENTION=22214]banjo[/MENTION] [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] [MENTION=152]Charlies Shinpad[/MENTION] [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] [MENTION=10856]1066familyman[/MENTION] [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION]

It'd be a full day out for me, but I'll see what I can do.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

I'd be up for this if I'm still riding fairly regular by then and so hopefully not so unfit as to make a complete fool of myself.
I'd want a half decent start time though as I can't be doing with anything before 10am if I've got to get over to Lewes or beyond for meet up.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

I'm skiing that weekend, and all of the following week. :smile:

My international weekend involves a fixture in Val Thorens.

Who is Charles Shinpad, who you have tagged? A look at 'Who posted' suggests that he has never contributed to this thread. So what's the story?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I'd be up for this if I'm still riding fairly regular by then and so hopefully not so unfit as to make a complete fool of myself.
I'd want a half decent start time though as I can't be doing with anything before 10am if I've got to get over to Lewes or beyond for meet up.

In the same boat, working weekend nights until 8 in the morn, could poss make Lewes about that time

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Who is Charles Shinpad, who you have tagged? A look at 'Who posted' suggests that he has never contributed to this thread. So what's the story?
I'm liking the plan.
He's got a month to prepare, it'll only be a few miles.
We ought to pick on a random carist and bully them into lycra. :lol:

[MENTION=16720]Indurain's Lungs[/MENTION] ?
No, no I don't think so.
Does it remind YOU of anyone?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
In the same boat, working weekend nights until 8 in the morn, could poss make Lewes about that time

I could drive us over and put our bikes on my bike rack. I could ask the other Hastings based cycling nsc'er as well.
My need for a later start is no more than me just not being an early morning fan.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I could drive us over and put our bikes on my bike rack. I could ask the other Hastings based cycling nsc'er as well.
My need for a later start is no more than me just not being an early morning fan.

Thanks, may give more flexibility on times ... and always good to know can get home if the legs fail :)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Thanks, may give more flexibility on times ... and always good to know can get home if the legs fail :)

Your legs failing you say?, yeah right! :lol:
I like your style though.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Sensible start times for you and [MENTION=17085]armchairclubber[/MENTION] it is. That will suit [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] as well.

Will come back with a route for us to consider. I'll need to get some late winter miles in my legs as well.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Not sure who Charlies Shinpad is, but he needs to start cycling more.

Shame you are skiing.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Sensible start times for you and [MENTION=17085]armchairclubber[/MENTION] it is. That will suit [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION] as well.

Will come back with a route for us to consider. I'll need to get some late winter miles in my legs as well.

Yeah, but who is Charles Shinpad?

Edit: you have replied, just as I asked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here