Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bozza again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bozza locks another thread cos he decides he doesnt like thed contents. Nothing particulary obscene, no one getting hurt he just doesnt like it so its locked.

Look, I know he worked hard to get this site back up but he is not beyond the odd critisism and negative comment and I think he is letting all this go to his head.

The thread he locked was dull and I am not sorry to see it go and incidentaly I didnt start it, but the principal here is all f***ed up.....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think it is because he has made it clear that immature squabbling between yourself and bhaexpress is unacceptable as it should be kept to pm's. Fair enough no?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
but you keep on getting drawn into these stupid slanging matches with people - may have been funny a while ago but its not big and its not clever anymore?

well not for me anyhow - cause I usually read the first post and then think here we go again....shame really - cause you used to be funny..obviously some twits on here like baiting you...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
support for bozza or someone who believes it of interest to post swear words ............... the admin policies don't seem to bother anyone else, ask yourself why it is invariably you who complains.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I am with Bozza on this Twattys ramblings ar eold and tiresome and I don't want to see them.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Whoever sets up, administers and pays for the site can run it as they choose, basically. It doesn't cost casual posters anything to be in the 'building', we're getting a gratis service. If you want things run differently Watty, you'll have to start up your own site and do it yourself - we ain't shareholders.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Didnt see the thread but if it was YET another tedious petty squable with you and britbyte then you both deserve to have them deleted. They are boring, take them off our board!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mod? thats ned wife in the simpsons innit?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Who's swearing ? Not me ? That thread started as a civil question .... Still, as has been said, it's Bozza's site and he can do as he pleases, fair enough.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
braders100 said:
mod? thats ned wife in the simpsons innit?

maude Braders,

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I think it is because he has made it clear that immature squabbling between yourself and bhaexpress is unacceptable as it should be kept to pm's. Fair enough no?
Pot, Kettle, Black CTS, you and Looney ?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Bozza is spot on this time.Sorry Watford & bhae, you're not offending anyone anymore - you're just boring us. Keep it to PM's.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
see bhaexpress, everyone thinks its boring!!!!! Just stop following me around like a bitch on heat. Find some other cretin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here