Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Pete Shelley

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Sad news, saw them at the concord 2 a couple of years ago, the first time I saw Pete was playing with JCC, in the mist of time I thought that I was mistaken! But no I was reading this morning and he was in the invisible girls that backed JCC back in the day.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Nicky Campbell was dwelling on this earlier on this morning. Never appreciated The Buzzcocks as much as I should have done.

Flex Your Head

Screenshot_20181207-112710~2.png
Has ever been a better run of singles? Just superb!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
That’s very sad.
Buzzcocks was the first gig I ever went to. I was 14 and it was at the Top rank Brighton 1978 when the placed got trashed. Brilliant night.
Unlike with many other punk bands I’ve not got tired of listening to the buzzcocks.

Remember it well! One copper (old style) truncheon drawn stood alone downstairs whilst furnishings were luzzed from the first floor. Bits of drum kit and other equipment nicked and proudly displayed up West Street. How the speaker stack didn't go still baffles me; it wasn't for want of trying.

Worst punk / new wave gig I went to, and I went to a lot!

I still listen to a lot of punk / new wave bands from that era, but Buzzcocks? Meh.

But RIP fella

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At 4.00 today the final score programme on telly opened up with a Buzzcock's track. Very classy. But the Welsh cock presenter, Jason Mohammed, obviously got whooshed, as neither he nor his goons made any reference to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here