Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Syrian refugee attacked at Huddersfield school

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Responsible for Stephen Lawrence? Bullies have always been around and racism (away from the shattering classes of Brighton and Hove) has never gone away. The racist anger in northern towns and in eastern England predates this government, borne out by the rise in support for UKIP and the far right over the last 15 years.
Government('s)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yaxley-Lennon, the convicted criminal has a cult following, who believe he can do no wrong.

I'm not sure the problem is Tommy Robinson followers. There have been a couple of instances in this thread where people have made facetious comments about TR, sarcastically commenting about his reliability, and people have jumped on those posters as if they are seriously holding him up as a legitimate source of news. It seems to be the anti-TR people that are having more of a problem in the latter posts in this thread.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I imagine its because people want to show not everyone in the UK is a racist bully?

But this feeds the racists, “oh look down the road kids got abused for years and there’s no crowd funding for victims of rape, but this poor kids got £150k in three days” that will be the line, that’s what racists will use as an excuse to perpetuate this, and like it or not that will resonate with people. As I just posted I hope some of the money raised goes towards an anti bullying charity or an event to bring some people together.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I imagine its because people want to show not everyone in the UK is a racist bully?

But we all know you made a comment with racist under tones.
No racist tones....under or over. If a white English boy was bullied I would be asking the exact same thing.

Be careful what you spout out about people!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
Apostrophe police

Government('s)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

If you were trying to score grammar points against the OP then you scored a massive OG... Fair enough setting yourself up as the apostrophe police but ... I looked at your post history and thought to myself that there is a big difference between prayed upon and preyed upon. Never mind apostrophes, at least spell words correctly. I will say a preyer for you. Dog bless!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Girls mum said it didnt happen...

Robinson is now being sued.

But sure, the racist hate preacher is right.

He is linking photos sources from completely unrelated incidents - but idiots lap it up

Well, blow me down. Shithead Shinpad is on my 'ignore' list. I wonder what he did to deserve that? Actually, I don't. ****.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
The link you have just posted clearly states that the incident was ‘not believed to be racially motivated” :shrug:

Nobody is stopping anyone - you, for instance - setting up a funding page, if you feel strongly about it?

Does it matter any how?

Is a racial beating worse than a non racial beating?

Does a punch hurt more if it is a racial attack?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here