Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Obviously you are right because he has played so much this year!
Not being as good as March, Knocky, and Izquierdo doesn't make him shit and completely devoid of any ability.

I must be wrong and will bow to your superior knowledge! When we finally off load him I am sure he will go to a top club as he must be a top player!
Still we all love a happy clapper .......... carry on!
Classic 'I've been shown up' flounce.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why is that surprising, last season we'd have had Dunk, Duffy, Bruno and March, with most of the rest the same but in form and match fit. Baldock is only just back, Kayal hasn't played much etc.

We are, pretty much playing a Championship side from last season, what difference would the full back and centre backs make when we so far have 0 against us in this game? What difference would March seriously make today? We played a hell of a lot better last season than we are today. This, literally is a free game, lose and so what? Have a go, try to win and get some morale back. This is painful, desperately painful.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It could be worse. West Ham are losing 2-0 and down to 10 men against the might of Wigan.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What difference would March seriously make today?
March is better than Skalak, and Skalak hasn't played for ages. 'boro were also in the PL a year ago, and spent £50m since, so this performance away from home to a top Championship side last season wouldn't have been bad.

We played a hell of a lot better last season than we are today.
Away from home to teams of this level? Like Newcastle, Norwich, Villa?
This, literally is a free game, lose and so what? Have a go, try to win and get some morale back. This is painful, desperately painful.
We've been having a go this half, it's your steam that's stuck at one minute.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Well at least our second XI played well enough to turn over Palace in the last round. That provided me with a good few months worth of happiness right there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
March is better than Skalak, and Skalak hasn't played for ages. 'boro were also in the PL a year ago, and spent £50m since, so this performance away from home to a top Championship side last season wouldn't have been bad.

Away from home to teams of this level? Like Newcastle, Norwich, Villa?
We've been having a go this half, it's your steam that's stuck at one minute.

You may be convincing yourself, but you aren't convincing me I'm afraid.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It could be worse. West Ham are losing 2-0 and down to 10 men against the might of Wigan.
And Swansea aren't even beating Notts County (League ****ing Two!), so no doubt the moaners here must be rejoicing that those two are down already.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
West Ham have had one player carried off on a stretcher and another sent off for spitting.

Every little helps!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We are, pretty much playing a Championship side from last season, what difference would the full back and centre backs make when we so far have 0 against us in this game? What difference would March seriously make today? We played a hell of a lot better last season than we are today. This, literally is a free game, lose and so what? Have a go, try to win and get some morale back. This is painful, desperately painful.

Please don’t question Trig, he gets very defensive! You must not critise or question the team or tactics. Everything is fine!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
When will the replay be at the Amex? £10 tickets I’m assuming..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Please don’t question Trig, he gets very defensive! You must not critise or question the team or tactics. Everything is fine!

I think, even the usual non moaners, have every right to question today. Just because we've shown something for the last 10 does not cloak over the other 80 of utter tripe.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here