Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

johnelvismurphy

Jan 4, 2015
The whole platform is still in a live-trail stage & will not work properly, until the app is released

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
iFollow@efl.com

Email them for a full refund. I just have and will let you know how I get on. Yet to watch more than 45 minutes of each game, at best. I'm not even blaming the club, I just want money back for a product I never got so we'll see.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The whole platform is still in a live-trail stage & will not work properly, until the app is released

In what way has the app not been released yet? Bit late considering people have already shelled out £45 for it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
some fans got in! :)

g4.png

johnelvismurphy

Jan 4, 2015
The app will (hopefully) work across multiple platforms, phones, tablets etc! Efl digital (ifollow) (shite) don't seem ready, can't give a date for full release

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Just heard from my brother and dad, they got to the ground just over an hour before kick off, and still missed the first 25 mins of the game, an absolute bloody shambles he said... not happy would be an under statement

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
My subscription ended in the small hours of the morning. I won't renew unless I hear things have markedly improved.

Cheers for the link [MENTION=19043]brightn'ove[/MENTION], it appears to be working unlike Player this preseason! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here