Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A small number of Season Tickets will go on sale on Monday

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I too am a little disappointment that my six years of buying an Amex ST on the off chance of promotion has only saved me £40.
Even those who jumped on half way through last season may be thinking they've been cheated.

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
Gloryhunter!

Oh definitely, I could have run with the rest of the family when I was five and supported Chelsea, instead I picked the internationally renowned Brighton and Hove Albion back in 1973. Indeed when I moved to Liverpool (and relinquished my season ticket, as I was otherwise engaged on match days) to coach for one of the lesser known clubs up here I didn't flounder in my glory hunting ways, I stuck with Brighton. 43 years a glory hunter and proud of it!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-season-tickets-3727300.aspx

Approximately 200 season tickets will be made available, and supporters on the waiting list numbers 1 to 244 will be entitled to purchase a ticket from 10am on 5th June, with the deadline for purchase being 5pm on 12th June.

Season-ticket sales have been capped in order to ensure Albion can accommodate up to 3,000 visiting supporters, and also ensure a good number of matchday tickets are available at most home matches, for fans unable to commit to a season ticket.

Rather fewer than I had thought...

Prices are between £20 and £40 (adult) higher, depending on stand, than those who have just renewed.

S1A to S1F reserved for away fans. Presumably can release seats to home fans on a match by match basis starting with S1F if the away team don't bring 3k.

https://www.seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/1718/ST1718_pricing_newSTHs.pdf

I assume S1A to S1F has at least 4,500 tickets available ( [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] ?) to allow for the amount required for FA Cup games.

Therefore at least 1,500 available for all league games.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I assume S1A to S1F has at least 4,500 tickets available ( [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] ?) to allow for the amount required for FA Cup games.

Must be at least 3,000 available without these for league games I'd guess ?

c200 new STs being available implies a renewal rate of 99%, which instinctively doesn't sound wrong - so we have approx 23,000 STH, 3,000 away and 4-4,500 matchday tickets for a normal PL game ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Oh definitely, I could have run with the rest of the family when I was five and supported Chelsea, instead I picked the internationally renowned Brighton and Hove Albion back in 1973. Indeed when I moved to Liverpool (and relinquished my season ticket, as I was otherwise engaged on match days) to coach for one of the lesser known clubs up here I didn't flounder in my glory hunting ways, I stuck with Brighton. 43 years a glory hunter and proud of it!

Whooooosssshhhhh... I was pulling your leg!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Must be at least 3,000 available without these for league games I'd guess ?

c200 new STs being available implies a renewal rate of 99%, which instinctively doesn't sound wrong - so we have approx 23,000 STH, 3,000 away and 4-4,500 matchday tickets for a normal PL game ?

Except for the visit of Norwood, how many seats are lost to the two covered anti-fighting zones? A few times last season they were ludicrously wide for visits of clubs we have no history with.

In the Anfield Road End and at OT, just as examples, these zones are surprisingly narrow, with a line of stewards sitting down them instead.

If the Albion insist on 2 bands of 10 seats x 29 rows, that's up to 580 fans deprived of a chance to watch and pay good money.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
. In previous seasons if family member or friend could no longer go would have told club and another friend would take over. Now with ticket going to next on waiting list, people will be reluctant to go on there own so will not inform club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dont agree re Burnley, Bournemouth and Huddersfield-all who have played at Amex and don't have great away followings. Look at it the other way round, doubt we will sell out our allocations at Burnley and Hudds next season.

In addition would be impressed if Swansea and Stoke (have had to lay free coaches on to encourage away fans for years in Prem) took full allocations even on a Saturday afternoon, and vice versa.

I didn't know that about Stoke. They used to travel in big numbers & haven't been to the Amex. Burnley & Hudds won't bring anything like 3000. Swansea probably won't. WBA also might be a bit short. Surely Bournemouth will sell out for their Cup Final though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clampet

Apr 27, 2016
It's cheaper to watch away games than the Championship as prices capped at £30 and some charge less than that.

No, S1A to S1F is pretty much 3000. For the cup games, as was demonstrated when Arsenal visited, the southern 2 blocks in the ESL were added to make up the 4500.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Except for the visit of Norwood, how many seats are lost to the two covered anti-fighting zones? A few times last season they were ludicrously wide for visits of clubs we have no history with.

In the Anfield Road End and at OT, just as examples, these zones are surprisingly narrow, with a line of stewards sitting down them instead.

If the Albion insist on 2 bands of 10 seats x 29 rows, that's up to 580 fans deprived of a chance to watch and pay good money.

Maybe the Scouse and Mancunian stewards are a really vicious bunch and they don't feel that their fans need extra protection by a wide sterile area, compared to our namby-pamby namesakes, who may just part like the Sea of Galillee when faced with the rampaging hordes of visting hoolies!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Maybe the Scouse and Mancunian stewards are a really vicious bunch and they don't feel that their fans need extra protection by a wide sterile area, compared to our namby-pamby namesakes, who may just part like the Sea of Galillee when faced with the rampaging hordes of visting hoolies!

***Pedant Alert***

Red Sea.

As you were.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..

ahh but they have to face the wrath of the SWC.. we will batter them with banter and enslave the marauding hordes in our giant flag/s...... job done!
actually, looking forward to being a corner .... will be interesting.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

The issue is our stadium is very new and safety certificates take a while to accumulate.

The size of segregation will come down in the years to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here