Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well that was £12.6m well spent.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like a trap and he'll either manage to sneak out, or will get caught when he tries.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the police want to arrest Assange primarily in connection with breach of bail conditions. the Swedes could withdraw their arrest warrant tomorrow and they would still arrest him.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Christ sake, it's law, we were obliged by law to honour the extradition request, we are also obliged to react once he jumped his bail conditions.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£12.6 million spend on plod standing outside that embassy where Assange is staying

Total and utter waste of money. Who on earth makes these decisions? How is it justified? Thank god they've now stopped.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34508500

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
would it happen in Sweden?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
I go past there regularly. Two officers at all times at the front of the building, a van down the side of the road. A real waste of money.

either theres a few more than that, or theres some shenanigans going on in that budget.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7110445 said:
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]... Could you see this happening in any other European countries?

If it did, it would be daft. What's the point? In fact I'd suggest you'd have more chance nicking him if didn't guard the door step. He might then be tempted to pop out for an evening.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
If I get accused of rape then at least I know where to go to avoid having to face up to it

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh dear. I've just seen the other thread; I'm going blind. Sincere apologies. Can a mod delete this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here