Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill Road P&R will be full by **** on Sunday?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Be there for at least midday and start q'ing under bridge, otherwise you'll miss out.
It does get busy :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
But it don't open until 1pm. If everyone did that the A23 and A27 would be gridlocked.

All the time I've used Mill Rd parking, I've used NSC advice previously, to get there early, as I travel from the London area.
When I get there for 12pm, people start q'ing under the bridge and it does get busy about 1/1.30 :)
The stewards get there about half hour before.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I wouldn't get there any later than 12.30 - 12.45

All the time I've used Mill Rd parking, I've used NSC advice previously, to get there early, as I travel from the London area.
When I get there for 12pm, people start q'ing under the bridge and it does get busy about 1/1.30 :)
The stewards get there about half hour before.

Thanks. Assuming this is for a 3pm kick off though ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
In the Championship you could get there for 1pm - 1.15pm

I just wouldn't risk it myself as i have been caught out.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

4pm Sunday, are you going to be responsible for a traffic alert as gridlock engulfs the A23/A27 junction with people queuing from midday.. And when questioned all the drivers just say [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] told me to do this, he does it all the time :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That roundabout is busy enough on a Sunday afternoon as it is......likely carnage I reckon, especially if the weather is good.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It opens at 1.00 pm so absolutely no point getting there any earlier. I use Mill Rd every home match.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

4pm Sunday, are you going to be responsible for a traffic alert as gridlock engulfs the A23/A27 junction with people queuing from midday.. And when questioned all the drivers just say [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] told me to do this, he does it all the time :lolol:

Don't I look a f**king idiot, I forgot about that minor detail of 16:00 KO, so used to Saturday football, cannot keep up with this Sky dominated time zone changes.
For my punishment, I'm going to watch Pardew dad dancing, my Mrs is laughing at me now.
Life is so unfair :laugh:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Don't I look a f**king idiot, I forgot about that minor detail of 16:00 KO, so used to Saturday football, cannot keep up with this Sky dominated time zone changes.
For my punishment, I'm going to watch Pardew dad dancing, my Mrs is laughing at me now.
Life is so unfair :laugh:

I've never seen your missus without a smile on her face:)

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
In the Championship it was full about an hour and a half before KO. For the first two league games this season I have arrived two hours before KO and on both occasions was nearly full.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here