Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Whoa, whoa, woy..whoa, whoa, woy!

That is probably the euro trash kind of song the Holmesdale Pathetics have already come up with... I bet the leader (who is a Spurs fan) but shhhhhh...Can't wait to start bouncing up and down singing that!

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Do you know what denial means? [emoji38]ol:

I haven't said anything as monumentally clueless as any of your bragging on our forum, never mind yours. Go on then, dig up some quotes that will make me look silly if we go down? I'll give you a clue - you won't find any. I've even said you ought to finish above us, but seeing as you're bottom with no points and no goals after 4 games and long after YOU told us to judge you after Swansea, you're the only one here looking like a complete plum.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Of course you were not going to be saying that Brighton will finish above Palace because deep down you knew that was pretty unlikely to happen when you look at the 2 teams. Now we are doing sh*t, you've come out giving it the biggun.

You've been very very lucky that we appointed FDB. Any competent manager would have around 5 or 6 points on the board by now but instead FDB played 3 at the back and we became a shambles. Palace's side playing 4 at the back will get positive results and I will be proven right in the long run, wait and see. As I say, enjoy it why you can.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Of course you were not going to be saying that Brighton will finish above Palace because deep down you knew that was pretty unlikely to happen when you look at the 2 teams. Now we are doing sh*t, you've come out giving it the biggun.

You've been very very lucky that we appointed FDB. Any competent manager would have around 5 or 6 points on the board by now but instead FDB played 3 at the back and we became a shambles. Palace's side playing 4 at the back will get positive results and I will be proven right in the long run, wait and see. As I say, enjoy it why you can.

you lot were saying that the last time we were in the same league together!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Yes, we can consider ourselves lucky about your appointment of De Boer. I mean it is not like you have had bad runs before he joined. You were superb during the whole of 2016, weren't you?

I don't see people 'giving it the biggun' on here. All I see is a pathetic Palace fan trawling a rival team's forum trying to get offended by things and arguing with everyone. If I were you, I'd back off a bit until you at least have a point and/or goal!

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
*AHEM*. You wrote this recently:

You are the worst sort of hypocrite.

100% that was a typo, you won't believe me but it was. I don't take the piss out of people that have things like that. What a sad prick you are going through all those posts of mine to find it! You really are desperate!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes, we can consider ourselves lucky about your appointment of De Boer. I mean it is not like you have had bad runs before he joined. You were superb during the whole of 2016, weren't you?

I don't see people 'giving it the biggun' on here. All I see is a pathetic Palace fan trawling a rival team's forum trying to get offended by things and arguing with everyone. If I were you, I'd back off a bit until you at least have a point and/or goal!

Don't listen to him we want you on here and cannot wait till November.

Woy, woy, woy,,its Waver...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
100% that was a typo, you won't believe me but it was. I don't take the piss out of people that have things like that. What a sad prick you are going through all those posts of mine to find it! You really are desperate!

Absolute rubbish and no-one believes you. The only letter you mistype just so happens also to be the way that people take the pee out of Roy's name? And the letters 'W' and 'R' aren't next to each other either. You are so full of shit. And what pathetic deflection from you as well. How dare I expose you as a hypocrite with facts and stuff!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Ah the classic "shit, I've been rumbled" response.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It's absolutely ****ing brilliant how the prick comes out the woodwork when they've just got a new manager, but literally no word when prior. "Giving it the biggin"...
He literally epitomises eveything I hate about that club.

One can only hope for relegation, administration and a winding up order.

Yoda

English & European

The FACT there is a key in between W & R (the letter E in case you hadn't noticed) makes that VERY har dto believe.

Edit to highlight the fact I've just noticed a true typo in my response.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We could change to 'Glad all over, yes I am Glad all over, yes Glad all over, but that is too simple.

One I forgot. Palace are also the club who adopted a song that was written by a group who were not only fans of a different team, but who were actually formed to raise money for that other team.

If I was a Palace supporter, I wouldn't be on here arguing the toss with Brighton fans, I would be joining anyone organising to get rid of Parish from the club. He came into Palace with a clean financial slate through administration and lucked into the biggest money making era in the club's existence. The one thing that they had going for them as far as infrastructure was concerned when he joined was a decent academy with a history of producing players to sell. He has refused to make the adequate investment in this to keep them ahead of the opposition, added nothing for the long term and sold the soul of the club to a sports group with a history of under-investment and failure. He has been riding the wave of the play off promotion for longer than is feasible and when that wave comes crashing down he will be too concerned with 'repeatedly washing his front step' to deal with the needs of the club. You Palace fans should be organising. It probably won't be this year, but how many years did Sunderland and Villa say that for and how far did the rot set in by the time the inevitable happened?

Last edited:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I am reliably informed that, should Roy Hodgson underperform as Palace’s manager of the month, he will be fired…from a cannon, wearing a Brighton shirt.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Absolute rubbish and no-one believes you. The only letter you mistype just so happens also to be the way that people take the pee out of Roy's name? And the letters 'W' and 'R' aren't next to each other either. You are so full of shit. And what pathetic deflection from you as well. How dare I expose you as a hypocrite with facts and stuff!

Believe what you want. I could understand it if W and R were miles on the keyboard but there right next to each other and when you type on an Iphone it can happen.

Something tells me you were a bully at school. I think you enjoy ganging up on people as you always try and turn my posts into something more nasty that football banter.

Yoda

English & European
Believe what you want. I could understand it if W and R were miles on the keyboard but there right next to each other and when you type on an Iphone it can happen.

Something tells me you were a bully at school. I think you enjoy ganging up on people as you always try and turn my posts into something more nasty that football banter.

Debunked already from my earlier reply. :dunce:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Haha! Oh dear. A word of advice. Stop digging. We're laughing at you more than ever now. You got found out and it's embarrassing, I realise, but show some class and take it on the chin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here