Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time tomorrow is MAJOR BEDWETTING hour?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
If I wasn't drinking my sheets would be soaked. It's almost time for full on panic stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
If we don't land a striker, then something seriously has gone wrong in the background. Yes, we have made attempts - but the issue is, for every target there should be a plan b to d, we don't appear to have any of that.

We're playing in the richest league in the world and the club constantly say how we monitor and track players for months if not years, how can it come down to this where after months of knowing our key area to strengthen is up front does it look like we're going to go with what we have. A cataclysmic error in judgement if we do.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The hour is nigh, see you all in the championship next year!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am absolutely drenched in my own faeces and piss. Can't believe we've finally got to the promised land, and failed to land a striker, not even ONE. Baldocks been injured since he was 12, Murray's had his zimmer kicked from under him, and Hemed looks about as dangerous as Dorset. Even if all 3 were fit and firing, we'd still be well short of PL quality up front.

As it stands we might just about tough out a few 0-0's and scrape the odd narrow win against the bottomfeeders in this League, but we are looking desperately toothless heading into this now. No pace or power up front. So, so disappointing.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Wet suit on, tarpaulin on bed, running the tap all the way through cleaning my teeth before retiring for the night.

thank **** I have a cheap matress. £200 on us to get relegated and I get a posh new matress half price!

Brighton's newly attracted Asian supporters marvel at the latest urethratic display from long-standing Albion fans on this now popular biannual event.

o-YELLOW-RIVER-900.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
At least this way we can play 4 - 3 - 3 with Knockeart, Solly and Jose as a front three.

Let's take it up to these Premier League fairy weights and footballarise them.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
You think the floods in Texas are bad? Wait for 1 minute and they will look like a drought

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Now. I have officially joined the bedwetters. We're ****ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here