Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£4-5 million to be spent of the stadium...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
And when I open the picture in a new tab in chrome, on a windows PC it's correctly orientated - odd.

There's meta data associated with the file and different devices/browsers read and act on it in different ways.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hmmm, maybe. How would the seats be accessed?

By
IMG_2192.JPG

From a Platinum lounge.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
I think you will find the club had agreed to pay the £8m, but as the lights were being driven to the Amex and were on the M25 Norwich came in with a more lucrative offer and they're now heading to Carrow Road.

Gone to Uddersfiled, Norrrrwich don't need them now !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone seen the work going on behind the south stand....big digger looks like it is levelling off the bank by the entrance to the car parks.

Wonder if they are making another entrance for where the visiting fans coach parks are

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone seen the work going on behind the south stand....big digger looks like it is levelling off the bank by the entrance to the car parks.

Wonder if they are making another entrance for where the visiting fans coach parks are

It looked like they're levelling a chunk of land to the south of the stadium, near the SW corner of the ground to take far more vehicles.

Perhaps for more away supporter coaches (except for Burnley and Bournemouth of course) and/or Sky vehicles?

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton

I think that's a lorry park and toilet block for Sky/BT lorries and staff. Surprised that was granted permission, to be honest.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I think that's a lorry park and toilet block for Sky/BT lorries and staff. Surprised that was granted permission, to be honest.

It does have a toilet but it's also the new room for all the outside broadcast kit etc.
When I was there it they didn't have planning agreed and that is why it just a fibre glass structure at the moment. Once planning is agreed a permanent structure will be built and the temporary one removed.
There is supposed to be another lift installed as well but this is only to be used by the TV companies to move their equipment.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Norman Baker did always warn that once evil BHAFC got their 'foot in the door', it would be 'the thin edge of the wedge'.

Using metaphors in his dogged fight to preserve two fields and some 1960's Brighton Universities, all not in his constituency.

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
It does have a toilet but it's also the new room for all the outside broadcast kit etc.
When I was there it they didn't have planning agreed and that is why it just a fibre glass structure at the moment. Once planning is agreed a permanent structure will be built and the temporary one removed.
There is supposed to be another lift installed as well but this is only to be used by the TV companies to move their equipment.
I don't think the building is the problem, but the removal of the landscaped mound, which has some nice trees on, might be.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
They've added a few seats at the back of the NS. I've been moved from Y (previous back row) to AA. A couple had to go for access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
They've added a few seats at the back of the NS. I've been moved from Y (previous back row) to AA. A couple had to go for access.

Is that in N1F?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I thought you paid for a seat licence thingy ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Norman Baker did always warn that once evil BHAFC got their 'foot in the door', it would be 'the thin edge of the wedge'.

Given the hotel application he was spot on.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Is that in N1F?

Yes, N1F between the camera platform directly behind the goal and the big screen towards the eastern side. They've added 2 new rows at the back, each of about 12 seats, but they've had to remove 4 existing seats to achieve access to this area, so a net gain of about 20.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here