Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
yes but swill, you most probably will stay up, fortunately there some teams even worse that you in the Prem, and there is still the chance we may not go up so we would still only be a Championship side, but Christ sakes mate I wouldnt change places with you for anything. You know I reckon i'dsooner be a Brighton supporter playing non league football than be a Palace supporter when you qualify for Europe next season.

I thought there was no chance we would go down but as the season goes on I am starting to wobble a little, just when I think it cannot get any worse it does. Then again I have to live in hope, it's about all I have left football wise.

I am sure you and your fellow supporters would rather support Brighton in the non leagues. After all most of you have faithfully followed them for all of 6-7 years :ffsparr:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I thought there was no chance we would go down but as the season goes on I am starting to wobble a little, just when I think it cannot get any worse it does. Then again I have to live in hope, it's about all I have left football wise.

I am sure you and your fellow supporters would rather support Brighton in the non leagues. After all most of you have faithfully followed them for all of 6-7 years :ffsparr:

This guy seems to be having some kind of mental breakdown. A bit of time out might actually do him a favour!

albionite

May 20, 2009

Is that the best you can do.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

you really are very silly aren't you.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

:ffsparr:
MV5BYjA4MmE5MDMtNWQzYS00MWJlLWIxMWUtZTFlMzVkNTIzNTlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_UY1200_CR99.jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Didn't you lot tell us the Amex would be half empty by now? Yet we've sold out of season tickets again, our home games are selling out, the football is great and results are excellent.

Hopefully you'll get to see how many of your lot follow Palace down the leagues, it's long overdue.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

You have an easy set of fixtures to come and a squad that is grossly underperforming. I would be shocked if you go down.

What do you base this on exactly? The fact we didn't sell the last remnants of the worst seats in a converted athletics track with understandably poor visiting attendance? It's been said numerous times the actual list of those who attended during that long period was well in excess of 30k.

It would be interesting to see what crowds you would get if you had to play at Oxford for 2 seasons at the foot of the football league and without a home for a decade after.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Mission of getting under their skin = accomplished.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dont' mean anything though does it? It will be like forgetting the awful Hyypia era. They must finish in the bottom 3
No, those 2016 stats will stand forever. Never before and probably never again will one of us sit top of that year's table while the other sits bottom.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
just hope you crash and burn again
We didn't crash and burn last season, we played well, won a lot of games, but so did the teams that were ahead of us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Football has been a bit shit but other than that, everything is just fine.
Everything else? So you're enjoying your new stadium, that I remember Palace fans posting about here 5 years ago? And you're enjoying your team's togetherness, their never say die attitude, the fact that they're fighting for your club? I guess you must be loving the light shows too. You must pinch yourself to check it's not just a dream.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We didn't crash and burn last season, we played well, won a lot of games, but so did the teams that were ahead of us.
We might have crashed but if we burnt, we're deffo rising from the ashes this season!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Record in first five games
Sam Allardyce's start at Premier League clubs

WIN DRAW LOSS

bfs2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here