Leon Britton

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
images.jpeg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Add him to the list #bhafc

WOW - I'm impressed if he is on the radar. I hadn't seen that one coming.

I think they will step up the chase for Jamie Murphy in the coming days but there is absolutely nothing coming out at all on the transfer targets. Not even a tiny morsel in reply to correspondence.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
A top defensive midfielder, still good enough for the Prem let alone in our division. However it doesn't matter I can't see him coming here, although it is a bolt out of the blue, so where has the Originator got the name from?

Oct 25, 2003
he would have been an absolute textbook Gus signing although he was way out of our league at that time....not sure I can see him as a Hughton player and we're kind of alright for central midfielders in terms of there being other positions that need prioritising

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Great thumbs down [MENTION=17545]Arkwright[/MENTION] care to explain why? where would he exactly fit in, in our current team, unless we were planning on selling Ince etc?

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
WOW - I'm impressed if he is on the radar. I hadn't seen that one coming.

I think they will step up the chase for Jamie Murphy in the coming days but there is absolutely nothing coming out at all on the transfer targets. Not even a tiny morsel in reply to correspondence.

The club is giving absolutely nothing away in terms of possible transfer targets. I for one, applaud that.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Great thumbs down [MENTION=17545]Arkwright[/MENTION] care to explain why? where would he exactly fit in, in our current team, unless we were planning on selling Ince etc?

If a player that is better than what we already have, and is available, we should get them regardless of how many players we already have in that position.

Leon Britton and Beram Kayal would be one of the best midfields in this league. Danny Holla could make way.

That said, i don't think there is a chance that this will happen.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Why would we need him? would mean some of our midfield on the way out.

I agree we are well covered in midfield, however if he is better than what we have, I would still sign him.

No guarantee that Crofts is going to be the player he was. Ince does still blow hot and cold and JFC is an enigma at present.

So all we need is Kayal and Stephens out and the options are not as good as we think at the moment.

Sure I have forgotten a player in there, which is Holla who was not that consistent last season, although a full pre-season could help him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is this an opinion or have you heard something pls OP - need more info then 'add him to the list' :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here