Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Kaz made a massive difference just with his enthusiasm to test their keeper.

Yes, in fact he danced through midfield before playing CMS in to put in the cross, started the move for the goal. (I think)

Feb 14, 2010
CMS looked like a proper footballer for the first time today. Calm on the ball, and he could even control it. Maybe the injury gave him some time to think abouut his game. Excellent cross as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Omg just realised reading stormed the pitch LOL

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What a game. Ward scores with his wrong foot and CMS had to change legs to cross for the winner. Magical scenes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How could anyone question my thread?

I am the champion
There's two or three games to go. Now is not the time to get cocky. Keep your head down, and concentrate on the next game.

CMS looked like a proper footballer for the first time today. Calm on the ball, and he could even control it. Maybe the injury gave him some time to think abouut his game. Excellent cross as well.
This is a spoof account right?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's two or three games to go. Now is not the time to get cocky. Keep your head down, and concentrate on the next game.

Very true.

Now the big question is, do I carry on?
And if I did, what do I do about the past league results section? The play offs aren't technically league games so they are redundant.
Do I use past cup games?

So many things to consider. Maybe I should retire now in the knowledge that I played a teeny tiny part in getting us through.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very true.

Now the big question is, do I carry on?
If by big question, you mean most stupid question of the day, then yes, that's one stupid question alright.

And if I did, what do I do about the past league results section? The play offs aren't technically league games so they are redundant.
Do I use past cup games?

So many things to consider. Maybe I should retire now in the knowledge that I played a teeny tiny part in getting us through.
I don't want to give away my identity here, but my uncle's dying words to me were 'with great power, comes great responsibility'. You don't need to ask us what to do. Do what you think is right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here