Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello, I'm back.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I decided that I really miss all your friendly playfull banter and highly intelligent conversations. :sick:

BTw

Is Da crawley game still all ticket for Sat?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dtes - how could you say such a thing ! , all we be left with girl wise is steph and she looks like jimmy cranky ! (no thank you!)

NUSH BB4 WINNER!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
braders100 said:
dtes - how could you say such a thing ! , all we be left with girl wise is steph and she looks like jimmy cranky ! (no thank you!)

NUSH BB4 WINNER!

To be honest, you are right to a certain extent. We need two women next week, so from that point of view she should stay this week. No way she can win though. There's something about her I really don't like. No chance she's as dumb/naive as she's making out.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Welcome back looney, someone told me this was you?
sex-smilies-gay.gif

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
no apparently shes travelled the world ,got an alright job, loads of qualifications and speaks a s**t load of languages !

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No this is the site where you get clowned by the meakest of gimps. you make as much sense posting here as an ejector seat on a baby walker.

honestly you couldn't get any more Gayer if you hired Graham Norton as a personal coach, again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
take it you dpn't like him then !

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
WATFORD O said:
looney, there your fellow fans of your fellow club and I own them all

I'm an Albion fan and not an Albion fan fan. I do not see the need for massive group hug every time my team wins a corner like orient fans do.

As for owning. If by own you mean getting yourself verbally trounced by anyone bored at work, yea, you "own" Poindexter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here