Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump

D

Deleted member 22389

Many people just don't get it and never will......really do have some plonkers around these days:glare:

It's a shame that both the US and the UK has lost so much manufacturing over the years. It's sad how we have all been conditioned to think we are no longer good enough to compete, and it's sad how people even think that it might be offensive to stick up for your country and talk about bringing jobs back.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
It's a shame that both the US and the UK has lost so much manufacturing over the years. It's sad how we have all been conditioned to think we are no longer good enough to compete, and it's sad how people even think that it might be offensive to stick up for your country and talk about bringing jobs back.

You sir are a xenophobic nationalist racist disgrace!

:lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Worrying that he still goes on the offensive over the slightest little criticism, he refuses to accept that there were less attendees at his inauguration than Obama's... still Trump v May should be interesting, she will so far up his arse we will only see her toemails.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Had to raise an eyebrow at those demonstraters that reckon Trump will destroy the country and then proceed to go out and promptly set about destroying the country.
A bollard was flung in Manchester, over 3000 miles away from Trump ffs

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The last time I heard a speech similar to Donald Trumps the other day. It was in German and took place in the 1930s and the man making it had a silly little moustache. The wording and the content was no different

D

Deleted member 22389

The last time I heard a speech similar to Donald Trumps the other day. It was in German and took place in the 1930s and the man making it had a silly little moustache. The wording and the content was no different

Oh dear.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So the White House Press conference held (questions from press not allowed) today basically slagging them off and calling them liars over the crowd numbers. Well in that case they shouldn't ever turn up to a WH press conference again so i do not have to listen to his moronic hateful two faced bullsh*t on the news anymore then. That would be ideal.

D

Deleted member 22389

So the White House Press conference held (questions from press not allowed) today basically slagging them off and calling them liars over the crowd numbers. Well in that case they shouldn't ever turn up to a WH press conference again so i do not have to listen to his moronic hateful two faced bullsh*t on the news anymore then. That would be ideal.

All that matters to people is that jobs are created in the traditional industries again, and for people to start feeling the benefits, all the rest of it is a side show. Over analysing every thing he says, protests that mean absolutely nothing, it all becomes pathetic in the end.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
All that matters to people is that jobs are created in the traditional industries again, and for people to start feeling the benefits, all the rest of it is a side show. Over analysing every thing he says, protests that mean absolutely nothing, it all becomes pathetic in the end.

That's all well and good but his big dirty mouth will cause many many problems. Like I said, I would be overjoyed if I don't have to hear his moronic cak on the news ever again.

D

Deleted member 22389

That's all well and good but his big dirty mouth will cause many many problems. Like I said, I would be overjoyed if I don't have to hear his moronic cak on the news ever again.

Let's see, in the meantime the bloke needs to be given a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here