Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Only just checked this thread and can't see Bashlsdir in the last couple of pages. He must be wetting himself listening to that claptrap?

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Irony klaxon.

C2nJMudXUAAFnjF.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

D

Deleted member 22389

Playing for the southern home crowd but somewhat alarming as that isnot very different fron ISIS.
The other concern would be we are getting our jobs back our factories back and buy American. To me that sounds very much like an isolation/protectism policy so a free trade deal doesnt sound too promising.

And what is wrong in brining jobs back to your country. What's is wrong with buying goods manufactured in your own country,

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
These Americans are deluded. Everyone knows that God is English and protects Britannia over all others.

Indeed, we saw him first I believe ? well at least before the Americans...

SussexSeahawk

Jun 2, 2016
And what is wrong in brining jobs back to your country. What's is wrong with buying goods manufactured in your own country,

Because it's saying you only care about a small percentage of people. To quote the POTUS, "we all have the same colour blood". Why then should Trump go to a huge effort (which typically means paying the CEOs handouts to move factories) to give an American a job rather than someone else?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Nothing unless you are shouting about getting a free trade deal with the USA once we are out of the EU. It means rariffs and higher prices for everyone when they are not buying a domestic product.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Playing for the southern home crowd but somewhat alarming as that isnot very different fron ISIS.
The other concern would be we are getting our jobs back our factories back and buy American. To me that sounds very much like an isolation/protectism policy so a free trade deal doesnt sound too promising.

As I posted earlier, our post Brexit deal with America looking a bit one sided already....

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Meanwhile,in London,100's of 1000's of lefties protest about Trump on Tower Bridge.Well,15,anyway :lolol:

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
So to précis the speech, everything that went before (including previous republican administrations) was shit, and from now on everything will be wonderful.

I'm sure many of his hotels are in need of "redecoration" and the golf courses need some attention too.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The few tweets leading from this one are quite scary. Clean coal! Bollocks. All his pals getting a lovely pay day.

[tweet]822490216963461124[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here