Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno OUT

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Interesting to see how two players step up into the first team at short notice. Big fan of youth development, me.

This. They're getting paid to be in the U23s for a reason, and one of those reasons is to step up when necessary (or ship out if they can't). If they're good enough, they're old enough (we seem to worry about playing a young player - 'he's'only 21'', or 'only 22' - ffs, Liverpool had four teenagers in their team the other night, and still won!).

And yes, I do understand it would be better if Bruno and Bong were fit and available, but they're not - so if that means Hunt and Canadian Sam, then good luck lads, and play a blinder.

Stumpy Tim

We'll have a Belgian international at left-back, so we won't have two inexperienced full-backs. Hunt has always impressed when he's played so happy for him to fill in, though it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Rosenior play. I saw his wife today as an aside, and her hair really is quite magnificent

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps he could still play a part by doing back-flips down the touch line to distract the owls-bet he could do it for 90 minutes!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
These 'injuries/illnesses' have been very last minute for this game and the last. I hope Rosenior is fit enough, if not, Hunt won't let us down.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Bruno always has a goal-conceding mistake in him and Sod's Law suggests it would have been likely tonight.

This is good news and makes us more likely to win.

He didn't have a particularly good game last week, and was easily outpaced for their break away goal - so he's got that out the way!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Maybe he's still trying to park..oh

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We'll have a Belgian international at left-back, so we won't have two inexperienced full-backs. Hunt has always impressed when he's played so happy for him to fill in, though it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Rosenior play. I saw his wife today as an aside, and her hair really is quite magnificent

Ive always thought that (the wife's hair bit)..

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I can't believe the recruitment team will not have been considering the day when Bruno had to / decided to hang up his boots so if they haven't yet done so I hope they will now be considering this 'inevitability'

As unable any longer to get to games, is Hunt ( I do understand he has shown well ) a right back or left ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I can't believe the recruitment team will not have been considering the day when Bruno had to / decided to hang up his boots so if they haven't yet done so I hope they will now be considering this 'inevitability'

As unable any longer to get to games, is Hunt ( I do understand he has shown well ) a right back or left ?
Rosenior is back up.....having a 3rd quality right back is a bit to much to ask for :)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Primarily a right-back, but he can also play left-back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chin up everyone, we can get over this

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good opportunity for Rob Hunt if he gets the nod. Bruno isn't getting any younger, and we seem particularly good at bringing through defenders from the youth.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I would rather play Hunt thank Goldson at RB. Goldson was amazing last season but didn't look great on the odd occasion at RB and with his lack of matches this season I would rather have a dedicated RB in even if he is inexperienced at this level. Think Hughton will go with Goldson though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here