Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know what this is?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mrs K has just had a look @Arundel_Seagull. Says her Dad had one. Says it is a screwdriver. You unscrew and inside are different screw bits that fit into one of the halves to make said screwdriver.
We have a winner. Although you don't seem to be getting the credit.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Mrs K has just had a look [MENTION=9385]Arundel_Seagull[/MENTION]. Says her Dad had one. Says it is a screwdriver. You unscrew and inside are different screw bits that fit into one of the halves to make said screwdriver. She has lost hers! So we can't check.

Look in the 'mad middle' section at Lidl. Bound to be one in there.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Mrs K has just had a look [MENTION=9385]Arundel_Seagull[/MENTION]. Says her Dad had one. Says it is a screwdriver. You unscrew and inside are different screw bits that fit into one of the halves to make said screwdriver. She has lost hers! So we can't check.

Wow cheers [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] and to Mrs K! It has been bugging the hell out of me as to what it is! The drill, screwdriver etc would explain the extra weight as knew was too heavy for sewing needles or something similar to be inside.

Thanks for the link and image [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] - Certainly looks almost identical!

Played. :clap2:

Is there NOTHING you cannot find out on NSC ?

I've asked several times if anyone has a pair of Michelle Keegans well shitted under crackers for sale,no ones been able to help as of yet.
I'd also like a pair Theresa Mays old skidders (preferably from when Arsenal are at home) if you know anyone who can help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here