Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give your fellow NSC users their end of term mark

What mark would you give your fellow NSC users for their term's (season's) work?

• A

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • B

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • C

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • D

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • E

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • F

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
...and a summary sentence or two if you can be bothered.

It's one vote to cover all users. It's not a vote for individuals.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
[MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION]

A+

Maintaining his customary confrontational but always funny posting despite an absolute f**ker of a year personally.

Thank you G, though I must confess I've been paying one of my failed actor friends to post for me while I am in seclusion in the East wing drinking whiskey and listening to "All By Myself".

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A glass of cheese, a brand new handbag and an exceptionally large suitcase with a duvet and 14 thimbles packed inside for [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION], NSC king of ODD.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I give [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] an A for his reasoned yet witty repostes on subjects such as the upcoming election and the state of Germany.

Not to be too chummy but [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] also gets an A for his occasional yet succinct contributions on various topics.

And a genuinely honourable mention to [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] for being unflinchingly bonkers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I give [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] an A for his reasoned yet witty repostes on subjects such as the upcoming election and the state of Germany.

Not to be too chummy but [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] also gets an A for his occasional yet succinct contributions on various topics.

And a genuinely honourable mention to [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] for being unflinchingly bonkers.

Why thank you Sir. A pleasant surprise, I opened up this thread expecting to type numerous **** OFFS :lolol:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Overall I would give a B. The usual mix of fact and guff, whinging and whining, nutters and the delusional, doom and gloom and the occasional gem. Only marked down as the whinging really has been too loud this year - understandably so, but it gets rather draining reading 50 threads on the same subject, usually posted by those that do not believe a word that anyone ever says at the club.

An honourable mention to [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] for his unswerving posting of facts and information released by the club in the face almost insurmountable odds. His dedication to his "duty" is remarkable.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
An F for the number of threads started about our neighbours up the road.
An F for not voting the Honey Badger as Worlds Hardest.
A B for giving me genuine laugh out loud moments.
An A for the thread "Bell Cheeses at work"

An honourable mention to [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] for his unswerving posting of facts and information released by the club in the face almost insurmountable odds. His dedication to his "duty" is remarkable.

Yes, he does that very admirable thing of being a loyalist of the board's work while not implying he's a better fan than you

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's a collective C. And we all know what C stands for............

Seriously a mixed bag this season. Not enough gold, too many immigration / UKIP threads (one of which I started :facepalm: ) and not enough dogs in costume. Some good work on the running, music and Sami Out threads though. And it'll never get abovet B- until the honey badger wins World's Hardest Creature.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here