Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace (H) - Tues 28th Nov

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Evening all.

What are the chances of this one being moved for Sky? If they did decide to show it, would it be more likely to move back to the Monday night, or forward to the Wednesday or Friday?

Cheers

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
F*** knows

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
No idea if it I'll be on sky not sure if they have chosen those midweek fixtures yet but it will still be 745 on the Tuesday. We play both weekends so that would rule out Monday or Friday and sky wouldn't move it to a Wednesday night

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Doubt it. Means nothing to anyone outside Sussex or the dodgy end of Croydon.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Evening all.

What are the chances of this one being moved for Sky? If they did decide to show it, would it be more likely to move back to the Monday night, or forward to the Wednesday or Friday?

Cheers

Zero

November games have already been announced, BT Sport is showing Watford v Manchester United on that evening

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Haven't they already announced the November games ??

Err yes

I wonder if outrageously annoyed fan who had to walk the other way round the stadium when we played them last time at home will get mad again ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Err yes

I wonder if outrageously annoyed fan who had to walk the other way round the stadium when we played them last time at home will get mad again ?

I understand that "West Stand exiters turn right" is being proposed again, having been invited to a Clubs/Police/Fans meeting to discuss the fixture. I'll post details when I have them.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I understand that "West Stand exiters turn right" is being proposed again, having been invited to a Clubs/Police/Fans meeting to discuss the fixture. I'll post details when I have them.

Why can't we keep them in the ground until everyone else has had a chance to leave, given that we always seem to be held back by the Met when we play up there

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking forward to my daily commute home from East Croydon that day :eek:

I have a feeling the 1723 East Croydon to Brighton train may be a tad busier than normal

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

That would be very silly, I think the club will propose that the North stand exiters turn right. It is obviously much easier for the West standers to get at 'em by turning left and then the North standers can intercept them as the run.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here