Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I was expecting Bournemouth to take something off a confidence shy Arsenal yesterday. Surprised the Gunners won so comfortably. So come Friday night, 5 games and no points seems unlikely. Hope thats the scenario but as others have said, i'd take a point now.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yer point would be good. It's all about the wins at home this season. That is where we are far stronger.

Even last season I wasn't that convinced most of the time away from home.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
As a Bournemouth resident (well Poole actually) there's nothing I'd like more than winning in their (my) backyard! And that includes beating Palace!

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
We were shocking at the library yesterday, likewise at West Brom and against Watford. Tippy, tappy sideways shit that we often revert to when we realise the oppo are just too good for us.

Poor, disorganised, little threat up front, lacking confidence, players arguing with each other, tactics all over the shop, players being played out of position. Some really weird stuff going on.Our most promising player Lewis Cook dumped on the bench. The City game was better but the massive gulf in class was still there as usual.

We're feeling it's a must win game (obviously) but I can't see where our next point is coming from at this rate and that fixture list just suddenly looks pretty daunting.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Feels like a very little long time ago that we got a win against them, definitely a bogey team for us, I'd happily take a point right now.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They will have targeted this for 3 points.

Smug Eddie will not make the tactical mistake TP made yesterday. (Playing their RB at LB - he was a different player when he switched over.)

We should go there full of confidence. No reason we can't win.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
We were shocking at the library yesterday, likewise at West Brom and against Watford. Tippy, tappy sideways shit that we often revert to when we realise the oppo are just too good for us.

Poor, disorganised, little threat up front, lacking confidence, players arguing with each other, tactics all over the shop, players being played out of position. Some really weird stuff going on.Our most promising player Lewis Cook dumped on the bench. The City game was better but the massive gulf in class was still there as usual.

We're feeling it's a must win game (obviously) but I can't see where our next point is coming from at this rate and that fixture list just suddenly looks pretty daunting.
Which is nice.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If we could beat them it would also give us a 7 point lead over them. I know it's very early but that is a big lead to have in the bottom part of the table. The best thing that could happen for us in the early part of the season is for one team to get cut adrift and get one hand on a relegation spot by Christmas. I'd be more than happy for Bournemouth to play that role.

The even better best thing for us would be to have TWO teams cut adrift at Christmas and them being Bournemouth and Palace

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

No need to come on here with your 'Billy Big Bollox ' attitude.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Bournemouth defence yesterday looked chaotic. MOTD said that "Arsenal were brilliant", but I thought they simply played well and were encouraged by opponents who seemed half asleep. Howe's teams normally show many energy and fight.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here